What's new

Coasters only you seem to love

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Everyone has soft spots for certain coasters that aren't shared by many, but can you think of a coaster that you really love or just think is a good coaster where no-one seems to share your opinion of it.

The best example for me would be Colorado Adventure at Phantasialand. It may be just a mine trains, but it absolutely thrashes loads of bigger coasters twice its size that i have ridden and i just think it is one of the funnest coasters ever built. It has some of the most surprising and extreme airtime of any coaster when riding in the back car and is impeccably smooth. I know the ride doesn't get scrutinized, but it barely ever gets mentioned and i never really understand why.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Not exactly asking the same thing as that thread.

Myself, I loved Villain. I will admit it was rough, but it was one of the better wooden coasters I have ridden. I will miss it dearly.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Ok, I don't really 'love' any coasters that most of the people hate. But there are some coasters I don't really understand the hate, for example Sequoia Adventure, Space Mountain in Disneyland Paris and Viper (SFMM). I didn't feel any 'pain', but people just keep on complaining about these rides.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Sooperdooperlooper is the only one that really sticks out to me I've never seen anyone say anything good about it but I really like it.

marc

CF Legend
I was the same with the s&s coaster, I could not see the problem with it.

Also love scorpion at bga, prefer it to a lot of their other coasters.

Snoo

The Legend
Intricks said:

Myself, I loved Villain. I will admit it was rough, but it was one of the better wooden coasters I have ridden. I will miss it dearly.

Get off my internet.

I don't really have too many non mainstream coasters. Cornball Express might be one, but it's kinda known and liked by a few kids on here.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I really liked Gravity Max, but nobody else on here seems to have much of an opinion on it.

Oh yeah, it's because none of you **** ers have ridden it. So there.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
Intricks said:

Get off my internet.

I don't really have too many non mainstream coasters. Cornball Express might be one, but it's kinda known and liked by a few kids on here.

You tell me this everytime I bring up my love for Villain. Why does Villain not deserve my love? I quite enjoy some of the rougher things in life ;)

Haters gonna hate I guess :p

Auraofshadows

Roller Poster
X:\ No Way Out, Rita and Saw: The Ride. I guess Saw is not really hated but people tend to complain about the roughness and the restraints.