What's new

CoasterForce Fantasy Football 09/10

Lain

Giga Poster
Okay, so just like we did last year. Go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com, and log in or sign up.

Create your team, then join the CoasterForce league.

The code to do so is 463450-105864.

The season starts on August 15th, so you have plenty of time. Woo!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Well, I did **** last year, and I'll do **** this year. But let's join up anyway!

Edit: I'm the appropriately named Swine Flu FC

Pierre

Strata Poster
I think I've still got to give costar some sort of prize for last years oops :lol:

I'll join closer to the kick off of the new season, still lots of transfers to go through yet :)

tks

Strata Poster
Can someone explain to me how this game works? It's even more confusing than the real thing.

Lain

Giga Poster
tks said:
Can someone explain to me how this game works? It's even more confusing than the real thing.

You choose a bunch of Premier League players to make your own team, they each have values based upon their real-world quality, and you have a limited amount to spend, so inevitably a compromise between quality and economy is made.

Then, the players gain points based on their performances each week when the football season starts on August 15th.

The aim is to amass as many points as possible (obviously :p).

Mike said:
I think I may have even won this last year. :)

Nope, it was Harvey Costar.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'm all entered up, I missed last year.

Harvey wins every year, the last year I paid any attention to this I fell just short of Harvey, so this year, mine please.

Lain

Giga Poster
Reminder - the season starts tomorrow, so if you were planning on entering a team but haven't yet, you don't have much time left!