What's new

Coaster Red Force | PORTAVENTURA and FERRARI LAND | 30th Nov - 1st Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
2 weeks to go! :D
What sort of attendance numbers are we looking at? A quick scan of the thread suggests it'll be quite a good turnout. Can't wait!
If nothing else it'll be quite nice to get away from this rotten English weather for a few days.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
2 weeks to go! :D
What sort of attendance numbers are we looking at? A quick scan of the thread suggests it'll be quite a good turnout. Can't wait!
If nothing else it'll be quite nice to get away from this rotten English weather for a few days.
I think it's about 15 or so.

Ben

CF Legend
I have contacted the park but no luck on perks yet - will keep y’all updated if something comes through.

It’s kinda trickier when everyone has mostly sorted entry already though I won’t lie!

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Getting closer by day, looking forward to ticking off another park on the list.

Feel somewhat basic goon, having never done port adventura in the past or even visited Spain!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Weather forecast is looking great for next week - possibly as high as 18 degrees! Gonna need a warm jacket for this country that I'll then have to ditch when I arrive :D

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Two days to go and the weather forecast is looking rather pleasant for the time of year - 17 degrees or more for the weekend with only a small chance of rain :D

Looking forward to this a lot. Are we going out for drinks on Saturday night? ?

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
All packed and ready for our early flight tomorrow! Have confirmation off the PA hotel roulette system we'll be in the El Paso hotel!

Jealous of those of you already there!

Status
Not open for further replies.