Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

JonSev

Roller Poster
With spring in, its time to buy new clothes. :p
What type of clothing do you wear?
Are you a Prep, wearing anything from Abercrombie to Lacoste, and nothing else?
Are you a punk, wearing things from Hot Topic and etc.?
Are you a skater/surfer, wearing a bunch of stuff from Pac Sun (its like Prep sorta...but theres a diff)?
Are you a goth wearing : insert goth store here :?
Do you wear whatever you want to wear?
Wear something because its cheap?
Or do you have your own style, but seem to be sided to one of the others.?
Or other?

Personally I have my own style, but its a bit preppy. I wear the preppy clothes: polos, button downs, American Eagle, Gap, some Aero, Guess... But Im not afraid to wear a t-shirt and jeans like some preps in my school. And Ive done the long sleeve shirt inside the short sleeve shirt which also scares a bunch of preps. But Im proud to say that I started the long sleeve button down under a t-shirt fad. Im so proud.

**Note this has nothing to do with your clique or your thougths, just your clothes.
***It wouldnt let me put anymore, so if your like me and you resemble a style but isnt really, just choose that style your like.
*****I forgot about ghetto. :oops: It wont let me add.

Mack

Mega Poster
I'm a little bit unique but if I had to have a label about how I dress it would be prep.

RJM

Roller Poster
Street for me too. Alough I do like my own style of Jasper conrand jeans and checkered white and pale peach/pink ben sherman shirt. (With a nice parker with loads of fur on it.)

Yeah, I wear chav clothes basicly. Doesn't make me a different person though.

EDIT: Just read 1st post. I'd put prep now.

A

Anonymous

I dress however I want to. So normally I'll wear some sort of button down shirt, pants, and a jacket out. But its summer now (well its getting there) so I'll be wearing shorts and t-shirts more often.

A

Anonymous

I think fashion and style is stupid. So I just wear whatever I like. I've been labeled gothic, a punk, and even a skater. I think stereotyping is stupid. But yeah, I wear whatever I think looks good.

RJM

Roller Poster
Only fools and horses:

The prince of france: Gary.
Racelle: Oh blimey, you do look odd.
Rodney: Theres only one person on this Earth who could make lime green and cinimon red work.
*Del comes in with curry*
Del: oh lovely jubly, he's got a good dress sence!

Wickedforce's post reminded me of that for some reason.

A

Anonymous

I wear *me* clothes :D

I mix some crazy things and top them off with a little fancy dress....

Ta Da.... there you have to luceh style....

At the moment bunny ears are on top with easter just passed n all

Homer

Hyper Poster
I wear a mix of "cheap" prep clothing. Kinds you would find at Aero and sales at Pac-Sun. Another good place for a cheap prep style would be Target, as a matter of fact, I got three polo shirts for 30 bucks.

A

Anonymous

Aero and Pac-Sun aren't cheap. Prices in those two stores make me cringe.

Paul

Roller Poster
I dress pretty preppy. Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, GAP, and Hollister mostly...and some Aero and Old Navy on occasion, but mostly the "cheap preps" wear clothes from those stores. Not that I'm stuck up or anything...=)

A

Anonymous

ih wear what i wear....it is my stye....tho sum ppl find it odd :p look at me now!! grey stripey trousers (no they are NOT pajamas....wish people would stop saying that :p)

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'd probably say i'm what you Americans would call preppy. I just buy all my clothes from either Burtons or Topman really. I've got the odd few designer bits here and there. I was wearing a French Connection shirt yesterday for example. I usually just wear either a t-shirt or shirt, with a pair of jeans and trainers.

A

Anonymous

when I'm on my own, I wear jogging bottems and a t-shirt, comfort over style. When I go out, I wear jeans, and a couple of decent T-shirts. I like quality, but I do have a bit of skater stuff, but I need to get more.

Nadia

Mega Poster
I just wear whatever I want these days because fashion annoys me so much!! Mainly because whatever i've worn in the past is all over the shops!! Who started wearing vintage boots before the high streets caught onto it!! Me!! Topshop used to be my favorite shop, now I totally hate going in there unless I need denim stuff! Theres just no way to be individual anymore! So I just wear whatever I get out of my wardrobe lol!!

tks

Strata Poster
I mainly wear whatever I find in Manchester. Topman, H&M, USC, River Islnd. But I also have stuff from tesco's which looks nice!

Mark

Strata Poster
If I like it and I feel confortable in it I will wear it. Basically.

I try not to follow too many rules on what to wear and make my own judgments. Obviously this can be hit and miss, but it is the best way.

c&r

Mega Poster
I just wear................ whatever I feel like. Sometimes I think a shirt looks good, but normally just t shirt.... and I dunno how you would describe my trousers. I suppose they're kind of chavvy. I'm not a chav though, so I don't care lol.