What's new

China Dinosaurs Park | "Dinoconda" | S&S 4D

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Looks like track has started to arrive for this (Finally :) )
We know it will be similar to the current models but not an exact clone

4dino.jpg

2011_DinosaurPark4D_layout.jpg

Source: http://vhcoasters.com/

Re: 4D at China Dinosaur Park

Cant believe there is little, to no interest in this! :lol:

Whilst the layout is slightly different, would still be nice to see them try something different.

If they actually did something, there would be interest. The fact that they finally went vertical says something.

Stickied, no reason not to. :D

We shall see where this goes... From the plans, the interest isn't there.

Well seems like they're all similarly colored... X2 has a deeper red track than this does, and dark grey supports. Looks like this has more red track and green supports?

^X's supports were yellow/orange (and the track was kinda pink). X2 had them repainted dark grey (and the track a deep red). Annoyingly there's not a good picture on RCDB, but:
c94305rk000ngk1ap0j91e.jpg

^ yeah X2 has the same paint, They repainted it in 2010 didnt they or around then ?

^^
No, it was 2007/8

Also it should be interesting to see how this turns out.

ry1996 said:
^ yeah X2 has the same paint, They repainted it in 2010 didnt they or around then ?

I dunno, these supports just look green-ish to me, and the track a lot more red than X2:

sfmm90109085g.jpg

Vipers track has the same/similar color red methinks...

Eejanaika, Red track with Black supports.
X2, dark Red track with Grey supports.
This, Orange-Red track with Green-Grey supports.

Not the same, but similar...

I guess that the reason why people are so bored with this is that it's in China not anywhere near here, and the fact that it's kind of a clone of the old models, if it did something different compared to the other ones then it would be a lot more interesting. However if the rumours of that Mirabilandia in Italy the new coaster for next year actually is a 4D then it would be a lot more interesting than this...

^You've heard that Mirabilandia might get a 4D for next year?? :eek: Where did you get that info from?

That's obviously Molly Orange.

Regardless of where it is, I do like that there is another 4d being built.

X2:

x226.jpg

Taken from TPR

Eejanaika:

57k006qc0dlgis7l28cmq0.jpg

Taken from RCDB

This:

4dd2.jpg

Taken from previous page

X2 has blood red track and charcoal supports. Eejanaika's track is more pink and the supports are glossy black. This looks like the track is more orange and the supports are a dull greenish grey.