What's new

Chessington World of Bamboo - May 12th

tks

Strata Poster
941451_626278852730_551898116_n.jpg

Thoughts on Zufari. The ride is really meh. It has a horrendous loading/unloading problem, naff pre-show and green screen room..
The animal part itself is ok... But they just look so bored and you can't help but remember these are Giraffes in Surrey, not the Savannah. Then all of a sudden the mystical symbols VANISH and a cave randomly floods with water. The end. It's too slow to move around to be thrilling and too short to give any sense of escapement from the "Resort".

Developed a new love for Tomb Blaster though, I forget how big some of the set pieces are with the snake room and the other one.

Half the park either reeks of Flamingoland or is under tarp atm. Take a hard hat if you intend to visit..

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
tks in "officially smaller than penguins" shocker!

Chessington sounds wonderful this year, I'm glad we decided to give it a miss two weeks ago :)

Lofty

CF Legend
Best review ever created. I love how you can just read your tone of voice when saying it, alls you've basically said is; "It's ****. Don't bother this year" Ha.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I thought Zufari was ok. It's needs polishing but it was enjoyable. The safari part could be longer and maybe one or two more water splashes would be appreciated, but it's still lacking mega lols and fun.

Transylvania looked better this year. The new Fake Burger King look more in tune with the rest of the theming.

Staff and operations were great but the park needs a tart up. It is undergoing a facelift but that's not going to be ready until next year. With the exception of GhosterForce, I'll probably not visit again this year. It's a bit like trying to relax in a room that's in the middle of being painted. Sheet everywhere.