What's new

Cheetah Hunt review

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
Today I'm doing a Cheetah Hunt review
Suprise!
Honestly the first launch was way more intense than I thought it would be. It provided what I would call insane positive g's. The coaster then enters a overbank slowly (which was pretty fun), and after that enters the 2nd launch with some pretty good speed
Launch #2!
The second launch was pretty fun. It was forceless, but not forceless at the same time (don't ask how, it just is), and you get a bunch of wind in your face.
The figure 8 thingy!
After the 2nd launch you enter the figure 8 thingy. The airtime hill leading into it was very steep (I'd probably say it's around 70-79 degrees), and provided some sustained, uncomfortable, very strong floater air. Once at the top you have a great view of Sheikra (which is almost never running), and Gwazi (Which I'm hoping will be iron gwazi. C'mon Busch you can do it). You then have some nice relaxing twists, and then enter the first, 130 ft drop. The drop was kinda uncomfortable, and provided some great sustained ejector airtime. Now when I say sustained, I mean sustained. On the entirety of the first drop I out of my seat. If my body didn't become numb, I would have enjoyed it.
The rest of the ride!
The rest of the ride was very fun. I wish the straight section after the first drop had a extra element, like a bunny hop. I also wish that on that straight section next to you there was some rock work. The 2nd overbank is actually a airtime hill in disguise and provides some nice floater air. You then get thrown into the heartline roll, which provides some of the best hangtime I've ever experinced. You then stop on the MCBR and dive down into the trench. I really like this section of the ride as it provides some good scenery. You then get thrown into that curved s-bank section, while getting some good head choopers. This part of the ride was jerky, but I didn't mind it. Then you enter the 3rd launch which is the weakest launch (I didn't feel any change in forces), and then enter another airtime hill which looks similar to maverick's first airtime hill. You then enter a few more airtime hills that provide some airtime, and hit the brakes.
Overall
CH is a very fun coaster. I wish they would add another element during the straight section after the first drop but it's ok. Overall Cheetah Hunt get's a 9.5/10.