What's new

Chang vs Riddlers Revenge

C vs RR

• Chang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riddlers Revenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're both amazing looking Stand Up coasters, however I think that Riddler's Revenge looks a little bit better.

First of all, it has more inversions, and inversions are pretty much what Stand Up coasters are made for. It's also faster than Chang, and taller than Chang, be it only a little bit.

However, I think I prefer Chang's colour scheme better. It stands out more and I like where it's situated better.

I think overall they're the two best standup coasters in the world and they both deserve some kind of credit though Riddler's Revenge looks better by a little.

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Ive only ridden Riddlers but I think it looks the better of the two.
Riddlers Revenge has the nicer colour scheme, theming (no horrible unfinished concrete footers like Chang), and layout (why have a turnaround when you can fit in another Dive Loop?), IMO.

youthink?

Roller Poster
Riddler's by a long shot. I LOVE it's color scheme, and I think the layout is pretty great as well! 2 Dive loops in a row look pretty awesome :D

Johnny

Hyper Poster
^I've gotta agree about the inversions NOT made for stand-ups argument.

I think the 4 huge consecutive inversions on Riddler's would be a bit much. If I ever heard a park plan to install a stand-up with 7 inversions, I think they'd be being stupid. Even worse if 5 of the inversions were in a row (not all the same obviously).

I think 5 is enough, 3 of which in a row, but because Riddler's still has the better layout in my opinion and the fact it's slightly more compact, I'm still gonna go with Riddler's. The second half looks great with the turns and twists.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
I think Chang looks pretty amazing...I probably wouldnt like either of them though...too many inversions for a standup, just from my experiences on Mantis, I really dont like some of the inversions on standups...

Snoo

The Legend
Chang, no doubt.

RR is just has too many inversions. Having ridden Mantis, I can only imagine how rough that ride must be. Mantis, as UC said, has a great first half, and Chang has a better second half from what i've heard... so go Chang! ;)

Thank god it got rid of that nasty paintjob too... that was soo bad. lol

Martyn B

CF Legend
I've ridden neither, obviously, but Chang does look the better to me, although I really dislike Stand-Ups. Ugh.