What's new

CF Speed Build Competition | Results and League Standings

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
First off, thanks for playing, and well done everyone, your entries were superb and really difficult to separate.

That being said, we have the results for round 1.

Results.jpg

Rd1_Results.jpg

CFBadge.png

@Kw6sTheater

R1Orig.jpg

@Matt N & @HeartlineCoaster

R1Orig.jpg

@Hixee

League.jpg
Rd1_League.jpg

And Finally, for a recap, here's how you voted....

Rd1_Vote.jpg

@Kw6sTheater here is a badge for you to show off in your signature if you would like to.
CFBadgeSmall.png

---------------------------------------------------------

Again. Well done to everybody that took part. And an extra special well done to the top 5.

Now we move on to round 2, and we need to vote for which type we will build from the remaining options. I will put this poll up at some point tomorrow.

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nice! Good work to everyone there, some really fine entries!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
First off, thanks for playing, and well done everyone, your entries were superb and really difficult to separate.

That being said, we have the results for round 1.

View attachment 16058

View attachment 16059

View attachment 16060

@Kw6sTheater

View attachment 16062

@Matt N & @HeartlineCoaster

View attachment 16068

@Hixee

View attachment 16064
View attachment 16065

And Finally, for a recap, here's how you voted....

View attachment 16066

@Kw6sTheater here is a badge for you to show off in your signature if you would like to.
View attachment 16067

Again. Well done to everybody that took part. And an extra special well done to the top 5.

Now we move on to round 2, and we need to vote for which type we will build from the remaining options. I will put this poll up at some point tomorrow.
Wow, I'm incredibly honored you guys thought that highly of my submission! Thank you so much - it's a huge motivator to continue learning and improving in NoLimits 2. Personally, I quite liked everybody's entries - they were definitely more original than mine - and going forward, I see plenty of potential. Excited for the next round!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Well done everyone... (And boooooo to Skyye for voting me out of the top 5 at the last hour... 🙈🤣😜 My wait for points continues 😭😭😭 )

Here are the results

CFBadge2Results.jpg

Rd2_Results.jpg

CFBadgeRdWinner.jpg

@Niles

R2Real.jpg

@Coasterotter

R2Orig.jpg

@Thecoasterrus

League.jpg

Rd2_League.jpg

And here's a recap of how you voted in this round...

Rd2_Vote.jpg

@Niles here is a badge for you to show off in your signature if you would like to.

CFBadgeSmall2.jpg

Now we move on to round 3, and we need to vote for which type we will build from the remaining options. I will put this poll up at some point tomorrow.... Will it be the woody this time?

Niles

Giga Poster
Oh dam, thank you for the votes guys, I’m glad you liked my coaster 🥰 I had the idea for some of those elements for a while and it was nice to try them out.

I think what interested me this round is how everyone has improved and the ideas you are all coming up with are fascinating to see, I cannot wait to watch all the creations for round 3, great work everyone.

Also thank you for the badge Nicky, I’ll use it for a bit 😊

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
And (Finally) here are the results!!!

CF-Rd3Results.jpg

Rd3-results.jpg

CF-Rd3Winner.jpg

@Niles

R3Real.jpg

@HeartlineCoaster

R3Orig.jpg

@Thecoasterrus

League.jpg

Rd3-standings.jpg

And here's a recap of how you voted... Top 2 are VERY close this time!

Rd3-vote.jpg

@Niles Here's another badge for you to show off in your signature. You could end up with quite a collection of these the way you're going!!!

CFBadgeSmallRd3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

Well done to everyone. The league is getting quite interesting.

Apologies again for the delay in posting. :(

Niles

Giga Poster
Wow that was close, thank you for the votes everyone, there was also not to much between 3rd and 5th to, so great work everyone and as usual it was a pleasure to see your takes on the coaster. Being stuck at home with Covid definitely helped me out with time I could spend on this, I cannot wait for the next round, I've got so funky ideas :D

@Nicky Borrill don't worry about the delay, thank you for your work in running this and putting it together.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
The results and league standings are finally here.

It really couldn't have been much closer going into the final round!!!

Also, I've applied the penalties for rule breaches. They didn't really change anything this time around.

CFBadgeRd4Results.jpg

Rd4Results.jpg

CFBadgeRd4Winner.jpg

@Kw6sTheater & @Niles - IT'S A TIE!

CFBadgeRd4Real.jpg

@Kw6sTheater

CFBadgeRd4Orig.jpg

@Kw6sTheater & @Coasterotter - IT'S A TIE

League.jpg

Rd4Standingss.jpg

And finally, a recap of how you voted that round...

Rd4Vote.jpg

@Kw6sTheater & @Niles -
Here is a badge that you can display in your Signature if you'd like to.

CFBadgeSmall4.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well done everyone. We move into the last round with the top 3 positions still being completely undecided! And then anyone of 5 can take the 4th spot... It's all to play for.