What's new

CF Pokemon Go

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
All things Pokemon Go related!

Ive had a quick mooch around my office and have picked up some basic's (Weedle and Zubat) i also chose Charmander as my starter as everyone knows fire is the best.

How are you all getting on?

peep

CF Legend
Just downloaded this too. Also chose Charmander because he's awesome.

GPS doesn't seem to work well in my office though so will have to go exploring at lunch. Goodbye to any spare time I had as it's time to go catch em all!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

TilenB

Strata Poster
Oh, bloody hell. Come to Slovenia already!
Although I think my phone is a bit too old to install the game. Spite </3
Does anybody know how much data does the game use?

peep

CF Legend
I've read that it's meant to be fairly low on data use but I can't imagine that's really the case. Time will tell. I fear it's going to kill my battery though.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
It's a major battery drain, but in terms of data it isn't bad. This week I've spent 3 days out hunting, probably total of 5 hours, and it's under .4 gig with no wifi used, so less than Facebook really.

I now have all starters and a pickachu, but my problem is finding others to be able to make them stronger.

Hatched first 10k egg yesterday and got an Aerodactyl. Started with Charmander and went Team Valor because fire rules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

peep

CF Legend
Yeah it is killing my battery. Managed to get quite a few on my lunch break and every time I open the app at my desk a new one appears in range! Can't wait for my walk home!

Ben

CF Legend
I've got 42 in my Pokedex now and I'm **** obsessed.

Got a badass Golduck.

No one has done any work all week, I've had at least one hour 'meeting' every day where we go hunt them.

The Wharf is swarming with them.

I want my Squirtle to evolve.

Zubat is a ****.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Feeling like a peasant as I don't have the gyroscope thingy on my phone
q2xDTik.gif

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
I never played Pokemon as a kid but I'm getting into Go. Currently level 4, and the best thing I've caught is a Venonat with CP 63. Still learning how to play this game and Pokemon as a whole.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I'm still trying to get into it. Only played it a couple times while walking the dog. Haven't done much more than catching a few of them.

I must have missed something when selecting my first Pokemon. I didn't see any sort of choice and only Ivysaur appeared. Totally would've chosen Charmander.

I didn't realize this game actually had quite a few Pokemon available. I figured there'd only be like a dozen.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Haven't had much time to play about on it, but just caught everything and anything I've come across. So naturally I have loads of Pidgeys and Rattatas. Went for Charmander for starter because everyone knows that fire Pokemon are the best right?

I think I had a Lapras near me when I was going into work, but the silhouette only appeared for a couple of seconds, so not sure if it was. Gutted if it was, since I think it's quite rare at the mo?

Can't wait to play it a bit more and looking into gym battles!

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Found Pikachu on my way home from work this evening, so **** you bitches. <3

I have 35 Pokémon so not as yay but still yay.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Good luck finding another to evolve it's weak ass to a raichu because everyone knows pika sucks.

My aerodactyl is a beast

Dave

CF Legend
It's a very good app which has got a real buzz around it! I'm going out today to have a go catching some new pokemon around the city. I did it around work and had a email conversation about what I can and cannot do in terms of social media.

Amazing though how some people have their pokemon cp level over 1000, there are three gyms near me with pokemon like that.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Yay, it's now officially released here as well! I'd only have to borrow someone else's phone, until my new machine gets delivered. :p

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I bought a portable battery because I have the worst battery phone on the planet, an S6