What's new

CF Pokemon Go

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
More tasks needing friends. So expect some from MMF and myself :)

1779 5564 8801 - Furiekins
2140 0290 7578 - Roobane

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
So yeah... not for trade XD
a561d3efdb6ad334f2d88ad598576b33.jpg

Sent from my small tapping device...

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Got myself a decent phone now so back playing this. Don't play too often but happy to share trainer code here, need 3 new friends for one of the research activities:

7522 3750 9981

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Oooooh what a bump!

Recent news out of PGo states that Niantic will soon be rolling out raid invites as a way to make the game easier to play during coronavirus. Sounds like one could invite up to five people to raid with them no matter where they are in the world. I'm considering setting up a Facebook chat or Discord for CFers to coordinate remote raid invites - would anybody else be interested in this? I've certainly fallen off the raid train lately - I'm missing all the gen V legendaries thus far and Darkrai. I know I'd love to raid with those I've been trading gifts with remotely as well. What do y'all think?

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I've had no means of tackling the legendary raids up to now, so would be up for it!

I've lost a bit of steam in the game after the Gen I-IV events so would be a good way to get me back into it too.

TilenB

Strata Poster
While I haven't been too into raiding since they closed down the Uni due to Coronavirus, I do still drive to the nearest active community during Wednesday's raid hours if there's an interesting enough Legendary around. I wouldn't mind inviting any of you guys, if you have time to raid then. ?

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Oooooh what a bump!

Recent news out of PGo states that Niantic will soon be rolling out raid invites as a way to make the game easier to play during coronavirus. Sounds like one could invite up to five people to raid with them no matter where they are in the world. I'm considering setting up a Facebook chat or Discord for CFers to coordinate remote raid invites - would anybody else be interested in this? I've certainly fallen off the raid train lately - I'm missing all the gen V legendaries thus far and Darkrai. I know I'd love to raid with those I've been trading gifts with remotely as well. What do y'all think?

Yes. I'm in mostly the same boat where I'm missing most of the gen 5 legendarys so this would be a huge boon

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That's five of us that have shared interest and that seems to be critical mass for raids. I believe more will join and be interested if a link is posted.

What is everyone's preference between Discord, Slack, and Facebook Messenger?

TilenB

Strata Poster
That's five of us that have shared interest and that seems to be critical mass for raids. I believe more will join and be interested if a link is posted.

What is everyone's preference between Discord, Slack, and Facebook Messenger?
I already use Discord and Messenger for local raids, so either of those would be fine with me (and I've never heard of Slack before, so maybe not that?).

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Happy with any method for communication!

I'm away for the next few days so may not have time for raids at first, but definitely still up for it.