What's new

CF Lives 2019 Announcements [ALL ANNOUNCED]

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yes. Everyone who is considering going to a US Live...PLEASE ask questions and share it. I can guarantee it will be an absolute blast. If not, I will slap @Antinos for your pleasure. Or @Snoo or they slap me. Or we all slap each other.

I for sure will be at Carowinds and Kentucky Kingdom. I am definitely doing everything I can to make all 4.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah, definitely gonna plan my trip around one of these! Gonna try for either KW/CP or KK/HW...need to figure that out. If I do Kennywood I'm definitely wearing my Tom Brady jersey. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
And finally, the Europe dates!

CF-Live-2019-Announcement-EUROPE.png

Howie

Donkey in a hat
An exciting line up of events there - great work team!
Sadly, the Walibi-Bobbe' trip is the weekend before I fly to America, and the Tripsdrill/Europa trip is the weekend after I get back from America, so those 2 could be tricky for me. But I'm all over the Phantasia' trip in December! :)

jayjay

Giga Poster
Love the work that's gone into this! Good spread of parks, I'm looking forward to the rest of the year

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Balls, the Europe dates have massive conflicts for me but maybe I can make Phantasialand.

I concur with a well done for the guys organising, great selection!

Will

Strata Poster
Looks promising, nice work as ever, guys :)

I'm certainly interested in Blackpool as well as any of the Europe dates bar Bobbejaanland, though as ever, will have to see which are practical nearer the time.
US is highly unlikely, but since life should (in theory) remain in some sort of consistent order this year, I'm not writing anything off just yet...

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Great to see so many US options this year :)
Put me down for all the UK and Euro Lives (what happened to Belantis/Plohn? Might have been nice to have one trip to somewhere new in Europe)

See you all at Thorpe. I'll bring cake. And possibly whiskey.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Oooh - Nice selection, good to see some US parks this year!
So - I'll be doing Thorpe and PWH, Walibi Holland and Europa (still not ridden Arthur)

Seriously considering a US trip for the cp or Kentucky weekend + extras (no way am I flying all that distance for a weekend!!) - If I can sort out those logistics like getting around.. Why does the USA have to be so sucky with public transport? - Ideally I'd do just over a week - with CP, SFGAM, KI, KK, HW and maybe SFSL - june would be cheaper for flights, the july weekend would raise my chances of a lift to holiday world..

Snoo

The Legend
Seriously considering a US trip for the cp or Kentucky weekend + extras (no way am I flying all that distance for a weekend!!) - If I can sort out those logistics like getting around.. Why does the USA have to be so sucky with public transport? - Ideally I'd do just over a week - with CP, SFGAM, KI, KK, HW and maybe SFSL - june would be cheaper for flights, the july weekend would raise my chances of a lift to holiday world..

Because the country is bigger and younger then yours. ;)

Luckily, the major cities you'll be in have great transport. I know you're not one to drive but it may be worth considering as some local parks I think you may have in mind don't have easy transport, in any way, to the localities in question.

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
I'll be at the Six Flags Great America live! Very excited to meet many of you! The others, I unfortunately can't make...

I can't do Carowinds because I'm still in school then.
Cedar Point and Kennywood are one week after I'm in Missouri, and if 2020 is going to be a big year, we need to save some money.
Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World are when I'm in the Northwest area so those won't happen either.

But I look forward to meeting @GuyWithAStick and @Snoo!

Hutch

Strata Poster
Make sure to listen to podcast tomorrow ;)Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
As fun as the Kennywood Live with the NFL jerseys sound, I think I'm leaning toward the KK/HW Live. My co-op goes till at least the end of June, so it'd probably be harder to get time off for the KW/CP one.

What sealed the deal was the Drunk Riders event you mentioned with KK/HW... I turn 21 the week before, so you know...lol.

Last edited: