Administrator
Social Media Team
Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Let's kick things off with the UK Lives for next year!

CF-Live-2019-Announcement-UK.png

And now the USA Lives!

CF-Live-2019-Announcement-USA.png

And last but not least, the Europe Lives!

CF-Live-2019-Announcement-EUROPE.png

Trip specific topics will be created throughout the year, and registration pages and all other sorts of juicy goodness will follow in those topics.

Feel free to discuss the Lives in general, or ask any high level questions you may have, in this topic for now. :D

Last edited:

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^Yep. Reckon I'll come to all of the UK Lives, and almost certainly Phantasialand in December. Great line up. :)

Last edited:

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I can’t make the Fantasy Island / PWH weekend as I’m away but should be fine for Thorpe and Blackpool! Roughly when will the Euro lives been announced?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can’t make the Fantasy Island / PWH weekend as I’m away but should be fine for Thorpe and Blackpool! Roughly when will the Euro lives been announced?
We're hoping that both the USA and Euro ones will all be out in the next 24 hours or so.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Looks like I won’t make any of those. Let’s see when the euro lives are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayjay

Giga Poster
I've finally got an excuse to go to Fantasy Island, yay! Thorpe's fairly certain given I'm on its doorstep too.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Will most likely come to Thorpe, I'm away for Fantasy Island/PWH otherwise I would've considered it. Blackpool is a big ol' maybe.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Currently looks like I might only be able to make the Blackpool one, but the FI/PWH one could work. I'm keen for Blackpool though, and might hit Alton on the Sunday for Wickerman.

EthC

Mega Poster
Thorpe is a definate for me. Will have to check my exam schedule for the others but fingers crossed I can make all of them :D

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Heck yeah! I'm going to try and make either KK/HW or KW/CP, and will definitely be at SFGAm.

Cannot wait to see all you beautiful people this year! <3

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
USA USA USA!

Can't wait to see everybody! I'll be at all of these except SFGAm.

I'd also like to encourage everyone, especially our US members, to share the news and invite friends. If you're on the fence about coming, reach out to us with any reservations you may have. I'd love to see 20+ people at each of these - enough where the parks are more than happy to give us some perks!