What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Oh boo. Ian have you tried bribing the parks with saucy photos of yourself in The Andy Fleece? You know, sweeten the deal, that'll get their attention.

I may just book my outward flight anyway since I'm staying with a German friend in Dusseldorf a couple days before the Live but I'll be watching out for the sign up topic like a hawk!

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm still very much interested, but it depends when sign up and money exchange needs to happen!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Payment will be £100 as soon after sign up and your place has been confirmed. The remaining owed will be paid by the 1st Oct.

Efteling have come back - it's a no for hotel there as they insist on two nights, including 3 days entry. That's not valid for us. So I've emailed a few more bargain hotels today. Phantasia will hopefully get back today. Phantasia looks like I will book 12 "family" rooms, which is one single and one double. This might bump up the cost a bit.

It's also worth noting that the £/€ rate has dropped but hopefully the £15 pp safety net I put in will absorb any nasty surprises.

As soon as the hotels and Phantasia get back to me, the sign up will go live. Don't expect a fancy sign up, it'll literally be "submit this form"!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Update on post above, I got confused. I've now asked Phantasia for 8 Family room (one double, 2 singles), therefore for one night there will be 3 in a room. Drivers will automatically be entitled to the double. I'd also need two people who will be willing to share a double (or one person happy to share with me).

Lofty

CF Legend
Happy with that, I'm willing to share a bed with anyone that I know and have known for years to be fair.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Barry was definitely there ;)

Fab. The bed sharing will only be for one night. I'm easy going and will share a bed with anybody. I'll even supply earplugs! (Whoever ends up sharing a room with me will also get a pair of ear plugs!)

Lofty

CF Legend
Happy to share with you, Ben or Maddie (I've already shared with two of them)

To be fair, I'd be really happy to share with either of those, or yourself for whatever stays there are there.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm doing the sums this morning. The GhosterForce sign up will go live this afternoon. I'm looking at 4pm if the server remains stable. It will be exclusive to you, the beloved forum members, for a few days until it's thrown open on CF's social media.

Please note that I'm away from home this evening until Sunday afternoon so you might not get Ianformation email confirmation with payment details until then. However, if you add your mobile phone number to the sign up form, I'll text you confirmation when I sporadically check my emails so you can book your flights. The Ianformation email will follow on Sunday/Monday.

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
May or may not have just squealed in the middle of the office... The prospect of an ianformation email and a live and Phantasialand just got the better of me

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This news.
[tweet]http://twitter.com/coastertouring/status/757944769624547328[/tweet]

If it's true - and Marcus is usually right - will you sack off the Plopsa Live in September? Please vote in the poll so I can gague interest.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Can't vote in the poll cos I'm using Tapatalk but Conor and I will bail if there's no cred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
I would also spite.

It's the weekend after Japan which is the weekend after Sweden which is the weekend after Leeds which is the weekend after Drayton and so I wouldn't really be able to afford but would for the cred but would wait for next year otherwise.

Plus my lift just dropped out.