Martyn B

CF Legend
Re: Cedar Point | "Gatekeeper" | B&M Wingrider *UPDATE PAGE

Its a B&M, its going to be trimmed.

Anyway, it looks fantastic.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016

I'm absolutely psyched to have a wingrider only three hours from where I live. Wild Eagle was insanely incredible and to be able to decide to just pick a day when I'm not doing anything and go ride one of those awesome wing coasters is really something I look forward to. All the more reason to get my license!

JAMMYD777

Roller Poster

I present to you my No Limits Recreation of GateKeeper, with entrance keyhole feature!

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHufVEGiEV8[/youtube]

Ethan

Strata Poster

Great recreation! I look forward to this announcement.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Here's the POV animation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2IM9h2Gyo4[/youtube]

bmac

Giga Poster

Looks good, not to happy about the ending but it'll still be a cool credit. So when is CF having their Live event?

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

Am I the only one who thinks the straight section of track after the diveloop is kinda awkward? - I know why it's like that, but I would have liked a little airtime hill maybe, or something, but that is probably not possible since they didn't put it in there.

It looks like it dies slightly at the end but I really like the looks of it. I think it'll be a fun ride.. Not top ten for me because I'm not a massive B&M fan as it is, but it still looks good! A great addition for the park I think.

Intricks

Strata Poster

I just love the fact that it essentially drops into a 164ft pretzel loop.

I love it so <3

bmac

Giga Poster

Let's hope is has the force of the Supermen Pretzel Loops, too. That'll definitely make it a plus for me!

Colossus

Giga Poster

That genuinely looks amaze, I could watch that presentation video again and again, the centerpiece with the gates looks truly stunning, well at least on the video it does. :)

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster

It looks mega awesome, I love B&M Wing Coasters and when I get a chance to ride this, I am sure it will be in my top 10, maybe even in my top 5, currently The Swarm is sitting in 1st place but even this could change that!

Now we need some vertical construction pictures then I will be happy!

Casio

Mega Poster

This looks great; it should be the decent B&M Cedar Point fans have craved for so long. The name really works with the whole Cedar Point ethos; more of an amusement park than theme park, and so looser themes.

Also props to Cedar Point for only claiming the real records, length and drop, as Wild Eagle is taller and Baco is faster.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster

It really just dies after the brakes. First half looks great though, to bad it doesn't break a good record. I was kind of hoping for the tallest inversion not some marketing gimmick. Should still be a respectable wingrider. Looking forward to jumping on this next summer :)

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster

Gatekeeper looks absolutely incredible. This will easily be the best wing rider once it's completed.

Time to start saving!

madhjsp

Giga Poster

Looks nice. Nothing really groundbreaking, but it should be a good addition to Cedar Point's lineup.