What's new

Cedar Point and King's Island

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
My questions are:

1) What are the most popular water rides at Cedar Point Soak City and King's Island Boomerang Bay?

2.) What are the most fun shows to watch at Cedar Point and King's Island?

Feedback would be appreciated

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll be completely honest, don't waste your time with Soak City or the shows. There hasn't been an expansion at Soak City in years, so all of the slides are outdated. You're going for roller coasters, so ride them instead of paying extra to do a bit more.

If you're asking for the rest of your family, they should definitely hit up the Red Garter Saloon and the Snoopy show on ice at Cedar Point. As for Soak City, I do know that there is a pool for ages 18 and up that my parents like to swim in. They also enjoy just chillin' in the lazy river until I'm done with the coasters.

I'm no help for King's Island, but at least their water slides aren't outdated.

Snoo

The Legend
KI had some nice slides.. when I rode them in 2005. Again.. echoing what Marc said.. don't waste your time.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Kings Island prides themselves in their shows, and a couple of them are alright. Cedar Point had a Rock Band Live show last year that was also very good.

As for waterparks, Soak City at CP was built in 1988... and nothing much has really been added since. It has all of the average water slides, a wave pool, and a very fun lazy river, but no new ProSlides creations.

Kings Island's water park is always very crowded, and has a minimal amount of slides. The do have a ProSlide Bowl, and some racers, but hardly worth the wait. RATHER, if you are interested in a good water park in Mason, Ohio, go across I71 to The Beach. It does not have the newest slides, but often has a smaller crowd which means more time on the water slides for you and your family.

As mentioned though, go to the parks because of the rides. Then shows. Then waterparks. In that order.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
a

Yeah I am, rides are always number 1, don't get me wrong.

I plan on riding all roller coasters and thrill rides at least twice.

But the trip is also a family trip with other experiences.

I don't really mind that the water rides are "outdated." It'll still probably be fun. When it comes to water rides for me, the "best of the best" aren't that important (as they are for coasters), they're just for fun......know what i mean?

I'm gonna hit up the water parks, and I want to know what rides have the longest lines, if any, so I can go to those first.

When you're flying in for an 8-day vacation, you're gonna try the stuff, not just ignore it

Thanks