What's new

Cedar Fair Fast Lane limited?

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
On cedar fair park websites it says that fast lane PLUS is very limited in the amount they sell each day. I know you probably won't know an exact number, but does that mean they only sell like 10 per day, or do they just mean there aren't an infinite number of them. I'm wondering this because I'm unsure whether it is better to buy them online before we get to a Cedar fair park just in case they run out very quickly or whether there was no need and we'll be fine just to get them in the park. Any advice would be much appreciated :). Thank You.

coaster addict

Mega Poster
It is definitely not 10 per day. I heard that it sold out on a few occasions during peak weekends, but they rarely do sell out. Here are some things to consider. First, how close are you to the park and when will you get a chance to go back? If it rains, will you go a different day? To save money last summer, my girlfriend and I bought 4 passes for one weekday in order to save extra in advance even though we were really going two consecutive days - we were told this is okay to do yet not publicized! Second, do you want re-rides? If you are planning on going and you already have the total number of people set in stone, grab a Fast Lane Plus if you want re-rides and less hassle. Sure, you can wait until you get to the park, but it might cost $10 per pass more than bought online before the arrival (we found this true at Kings Island on opening day)!

Note that we had some friends meet up with us for the second day of our trip last year and were able to buy whatever number of Fast Lane passes they liked. But, it was NOT a weekend, so keep that in mind too. You should be good either way, but consider your time, savings, and expectations. Let me know if I can help some more!

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^Thanks for the advice. We'll probably end up buying it online if it will be cheaper because we're going to kings dominion in July and even though its not a weekend, it will probably still be really busy. We're visiting it on holiday, so we will be wanting re-rides on the best rides, so i'm sure the fast lane will be a big benefit. Thanks for settling my nerves, i just didn't want to get to the park and have found that they had all sold out.