Which do you prefer, Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
So which one do you prefer, cats or dogs?

I prefer dogs because they are just aweseome. Cats, however are annoying little things and should all be put on a special cat island or just shot altogether.

Ollie

CF Legend
Wasn't this done like a couple of months back?

Anyway I like cat's best. They're tonnes better than dogs that are really dumb.
With dogs you have to walk them, feed them, and pick up their poop. Cat's are more independent and intelligent and can take care of themselves most the time. Cat's also enjoy cuddles more. :)

Rush

Giga Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
Cats, however are annoying little things and should all be put on a special cat island or just shot altogether.

Remind me NEVER to invite you round. You might not like them but to want them shot because you find them annoying is just horrible. They don't do anyone any harm at all.

Anyway, I love both, having grown up with both but I can see myself getting a dog in the future more than a cat. Dogs are more like a best friend, they're easier to interact with and generally more fun to be around. Cats are a bit too independant and far more lazy than dogs. :p They're still lovely though!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Neither, dogs are ridiculous stupid whiney creatures that pine for attention all the time and cats are just pure evil.

Bunny rabbits <3

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Pussys all the way.

They are nice to be with and to stroke. Dogs are just not my thing.

I'd probally like a small animal like Rabbits/G.Pigs to Cats and Dogs though.

A

Anonymous

I prefer dogs =]
Because they like to play and run around and get excited and stuff which I think is really cute ^_^
As for cats well I do have cats as well as dogs, but yea there not that playful, but I do like them too I just prefer dogs, cats I would say are just lazy really

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Cats. <33 I love mine to bits and although they can sometimes be boring, they can easily entertain me for hours.

Error

Strata Poster
Most people know of my cat, Puck.

She's lovely, if at all hyper. She's playful, self cleaning, and good to cuddle up against when I'm alone. My dog is 10-11 years old, suicidal, and rolls around in dead animals.
Did I mention she's suicidal?

Cats please.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
nadroJ said:
Neither, dogs are ridiculous stupid whiney creatures that pine for attention all the time and cats are just pure evil.

Bunny rabbits <3

I agree with everything apart from the fact bunnies are the most innately evil creatures on Earth (after wasps obv)

Ben said:
I think both have their place, and I will have both.

Sweet and sour sauce for dogs, curry for cats?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
If I had to choose, I'd say dogs.

I don't like cats, they bug me. You buy them, they spend 75% of their life outside of your house and only come in for food. What kind of pet is that?

Dogs are loyal and stick to you like their sh|t does on your carpet.

Parrots <3

peep

CF Legend
I love cats, they are just awesome. Dogs are just annoying, disgusting and just horrible.

I could talk about cats all day if I wanted to :p

Mark

Strata Poster
Cats!

They have far more character and a better sense of independence. Dogs just always seem so needy.

Eddie Izzard sums it up for me in a way.

Throw a stick for a dog, it runs, picks it up, brings it back and thinks, oh you dropped your stick. It will repeat this until exhausted.
Throw a stick for a cat, it looks at you as if to say, sorry, what was you expecting there?

RCF

Strata Poster
I like both, and cats are cute, but I would prefer a dog. They're more intelligent and love (most of the time) to spend time with their owners. Cats are "independent" as everyone says, almost as if they don't need an owner.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Dogs! I've always had dogs, except at one point where we had a cat who was a bit of a slut and ended up having about 15 kittens.

I do love cats though, just dogs more.

A

Anonymous

Cats, purely based on the fact that I'm not scared of them. :--D