What's new

Castle Coaster

rctwik

Roller Poster
Sketchup Station

Sorry about the length of time between updates.
This is my station in sketchup, I dont have Pro so I'll have to export it as .kmz and then extract the files leaving me with a DAE file. Then I convert it using FBX conveter, then I convert it to 3DS with FBX converter.. :S this hasn't been working very well with converting :(
Oh well here it is

Maybe if I can't convert it I could send it to someone who has Pro.. XD

rctwik

Roller Poster
Sketchup is easir to use making stuff like chairs suprisingly, because of it's draw function.
In wings I need to export the track as 3DS and make tunnels around the track but I need the old terraformer.

rctwik

Roller Poster
That's weird because I didn't get it, I even searched my inbox and junk email :? could you re-send it please..

Heres an update to the control room anyway, I'm making an Apple Mac computer for it ^^

This is only the keyboard and USB, by the way.

rctwik

Roller Poster
Update (changed track)

Well I've changed the first two inversions (please bear in mind this ride is pretty short). The Cobra roll is now an Immelmann loop with a heartline roll going out which goes off at an angle.. I don't know what you call it lol.

And the second inversion is now a half cobra roll then a small airtime hill leading into the helix... I don't know why I did (well it makes it flow better :lol:) but just so you know, it is Not going to have 8 or 10 or 12 etc. seats per row, it is just a Floorless coaster now. lot's of changes.

I apologise once again for the amount of time, but I had just uploaded the picture of the control room. Thanks, please give feedback.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think some of those transitions might be a bit too tight. The one at the top of the lift looks pretty tight, as does the one coming out of the 'half' cobra roll.

Not sure a floorless train would negotiate them at all.