What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
We really need Either Higher resolution photo's, a much clearer close up photo, or to just wait for someone to go in person and tell us. We can be patient. Though if I had to guess it's there but just CF being a grade A troll.

catsounds

Mega Poster
We sure are grasping at straws aren't we.
I think it's almost grasping at straws thinking it's fake at this point, why would they post that on their channel as confirmed when it could be so easily proved wrong?
I might be eating my words soon though :p

Jstanich

Roller Poster
We sure are grasping at straws aren't we.
Not grasping at anything. Just posting a clearer image of it. And it looks like it says giga.
In the end is it gonna mean anything? Maybe. Is it gonna be a giga dive coaster? It’s possible, but I doubt it. But I guess we’ll know in a few weeks

Snoo

The Legend
I think it's almost grasping at straws thinking it's fake at this point, why would they post that on their channel as confirmed when it could be so easily proved wrong?
I might be eating my words soon though :p

For views? That's how YouTube and sensationalism works. You get enough plebs to fall for it and boom, money. Doesn't matter if its even close to correct, if you can get a single hair from the full body and get some views, you make it happen. THAT is why these "news" channels are opinionated crap. Yeah, they may be right from time to time but more often then not, speculating for the sake of speculating is just plain stupid and NOT a good source of factual information you can base a good opinion on.

Not grasping at anything. Just posting a clearer image of it. And it looks like it says giga.
In the end is it gonna mean anything? Maybe. Is it gonna be a giga dive coaster? It’s possible, but I doubt it. But I guess we’ll know in a few weeks

I meant more in general, not you specifically. But an 'enhanced' image of background coloring of an image, yeah it looks like text. But lets face it, so many people WANT it to be Giga that they will see whatever they want to see, even if its not true by any stretch.

Let me put it this way. It doesn't mean anything. It won't be a giga. And it's definitely not possible. I'm down for what ifs and what may be but this is just getting ludicrous.

Edward M

Strata Poster
da761409-d310-4047-9f87-e1f60c2de734-jpeg.3469

A better zoomed in view of the original pic off of CP Rundown FB page. Sure looks like it says giga.

2Qxz.gif