What's new

Can I take 30 seconds of your time...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I posted this in "Advertisements", but got, like, no response as nobody ever looks in there and it's quite important that I win this as I'm a skint student. Can I ask that on the 1st January a mod lock and move this topic to there - thanks.

I'm 2nd in a comp to win a £50 rail voucher which I really badly need, and all I need you to do is take 30 seconds of your time to vote for me to win it!

1) CLICK ON HERE (goes to a FB application)

2) Click on ENTRIES at the top.

3) Click on SORT BY VOTES.

4) Find the black and white pic of me (should be the first or second pic) - click it!

5) Click VOTE

6) DONE!

The competition closes on Monday 31st, so really need your votes ASAP! Many thanks guys - appreciate it!

Pierre

Strata Poster
It took 30 seconds to read the above so I used it on that, sorry.

Also you said 30 seconds then 20 seconds, very misleading.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'd given myself 40 seconds, but Pierre's post took up the extra 10 seconds I'd given myself. Then I had to decide if I should allow begging outside of the Ads section or if I should class it as spam and issue a warning, then I thought "it's the festive season, give Ciall a break", so I did, but now over a minute has gone and another 40 seconds typing this.

My life is ebbing away because of you Ciall!!! EBBING AWAY!!!!

Smithy

Strata Poster
I'm not quite sure what the correct way to put into text the way I walk past and ignore beggers on the high street, so here's an image of a goat to tide your over.

cs_goat.jpg

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Does the vote count if you don't log into the Contest app? I certainly don't mind helping you out but I don't really want to install some facebook app I don't need.

tks

Strata Poster
It just took me a minute to read through all the posts in this thread.

Can you send me a cheque for 30 seconds please.