What's new

Camelot theme park

Skynet

Roller Poster
Hello everyone not really sure where to post this if its in the wrong place i apologise and could someone move it to right place please.

well we have been going to camelot theme park a couple times over the past view months to see what it looks like now we have plenty of videos if anyone is intrested. please see below

here is one with drone footage and some photos
this one we got caught when we got close to the knightmare coaster

plus we have more on our youtube channel we also went to loudouns castle to see what was left there

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
this is something that i'd imagine seeing on 28dl and then everybody taking the mickey out of for the clickbate ect but its a different forum on here but i mean, the dogs have been there for around a year now used to a be a map of security routes and times but they caught onto that i did have a walk about here after a trip to the derelict house on park hall Ln i did another trip to here back in 17 still was a **** show then, If you haven't been in the urbex scene i might see how this place is scary with the dogs, but trust me it could be worse. I mean if you want to see there reaction try posting it on there, everyones abit calmer on here luckily we dont want bricks through car windows over icons inversions

Peet

Giga Poster
this is something that i'd imagine seeing on 28dl and then everybody taking the mickey out of for the clickbate ect but its a different forum on here but i mean, the dogs have been there for around a year now used to a be a map of security routes and times but they caught onto that i did have a walk about here after a trip to the derelict house on park hall Ln i did another trip to here back in 17 still was a **** show then, If you haven't been in the urbex scene i might see how this place is scary with the dogs, but trust me it could be worse. I mean if you want to see there reaction try posting it on there, everyones abit calmer on here luckily we dont want bricks through car windows over icons inversions
Pardon?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
images

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
when you have been on a forum for so long your attitude for things spread onto other forums, camelot is one of those things. sorry guys!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Your attitude for what exactly? Coherence? :p