California Vs Florida

• California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I've been given a choice of where I want to visit but I don't know which I'd rather go to California or Florida. They both have fantasic coaster and a holiday to eithier would be unforgettable. Florida seems more family but has one of a kind coasters like Dueling Dragons, Incrediable Hulk, Kumba, etc... so does California X, Xcellerator, etc... help me decide.

Sye,

Titan

Mega Poster
Personally I'd go to Florida. Yeah Calif has a lot, but comparing the 2 I think FL has a higher quality of parks overall. And if you go to IAAPA aswell (though its in atlanta, close enough), makes the trip even better!

Almost

Hyper Poster
California...The weathers nicer and no chance of hurricanes. I like SFMM alot...I want to go there next summer.

A

Anonymous

Florida- In my opinion a better place than california. Florida has a lot to offer for every age group, but most definatley the thrillseekers having rides like Dueling Dragons and Hulk, Kraken ect

A

Anonymous

Is cost a factor? Because Foridia parks are more expensive, but air fare to cali costs more.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
California Definately. I mean, it really is better weather, not as hot, due to California's low humidity, so your getting dry heat which is so much better than humidity coughOhiocough. Also, Knott's, Disney Land, and CoA, all in Anaheim, beat out Disney World, IoA, Universal Orlando, and Sea World's coaster. Course, I say that because I enjoy the rides more the theming, but it might be a lil reverse if your going for theme.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Cedar point instead of an entire state of parks??

Tough choice but I would choose Cali. The parks/rides look better.

joe

Mega Poster
I would go for Florida. The atmophshere is better, and the rides are much better IMO. It is great for the family too.

robertw

Roller Poster
Never been to either, but I'd go with Florida. California has more coasters, but Florida's seem more special and interesting.

A

Anonymous

florida has a better atmosphere so i would rather go to florida.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
To look at both sides, Florida has a way better family experience while i think that california will be a more ''blackpooliey'' atmosphere with lots of rides but maybe not as good atmosphere. don't take my judgments brilliantly though, I'm off to california next summer so i will be able to make a better judgment then

A

Anonymous

Florida has much better parks and coasters. They have BGT, Disney World, Islands of Adventure, Sea World Orlando. There are places for families and coaster fanatics. I'd say Florida.

Macrae

Roller Poster
as much as i love that 'blackpooliey' type of atmosphere, id go with florida.

DD, Kumba, montu, Sheikra, Hulk and Kraken. nuff said