What's new

C l o u d 9 (Uc)

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
projectcloudye1.jpg

c o m i n g s o o n

tks

Strata Poster
Well from this massively photoshopped picture I conclude nothing. Well done on making a pretty picture though!

Slash

Giga Poster
^ No tks, we have learnt that the project is a BM invert and contains a cobra roll and immelman.

A

Anonymous

^ Where do you see the Immelmann?

Insane, you have to do something about those supports on the drop, the piece on top seems a bit long to me.

Slash

Giga Poster
loefet said:
^ Where do you see the Immelmann?

Insane, you have to do something about those supports on the drop, the piece on top seems a bit long to me.

Sorry couldn't see the train very well, i think it is a dive loop of some sort.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
It's either an ovebank, or a junior immelman of some kind.

Can't you see the lift catwalk? It's the first drop.

Also, Insane, I don't think your cobra roll is well shaped. It's far too drawn out at the tops. You need that characteristic snap that B&M cobra rolls have.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I agree with Bob. You need to tighten up that Cobra at the top.

And are you blind Jokerman? You can clearly see the catwalks.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
projectcloud2se5.jpg

c o m i n g s o o n

Rich: Cobra Roll is fine, F7 was used in the process of taking that photo.

Loefet: Opinion taken into consideration and when looking at other B&M Inverts I see that you are correct and all necessary tweaking has been done.

I am now hoping somebody can help me with 3D's, if you would like to help please pm me.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Rich: Cobra Roll is fine, F7 was used in the process of taking that photo.

I can tell F7 was used, and yeah, it look's misshapen.

Take it or leave it, I guess. But when I rate I will be looking out for these things, because I know you're a good designer, and you've done loads of inverts. I expect a very high quality.

jokerman

Giga Poster
And are you blind Jokerman? You can clearly see the catwalks.

As a matter of fact, I didn't see the catwalks. Probably because I was posting and school, and wasn't concentrating properly. It was the angle of the pictue that threw me.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Same apart from I'm feeling incredibly ill and have migraines. Sorry for my lack of intellectual prowess at that moment.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
cloud9newposter.jpg

Long time no update, supports are now finished and the track is 95% there. Now I'm starting on the 3D's coughcloudscough

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, it seems to me that some segments are too long, and others are short, I.E. the first drop. There's bound to be a banking jerk there :p

But I'm liking the layout. Looks very B&M-ish.