What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
But will we ever see a Polercoaster built? We'll just have to wait and see. Shouldn't the Orlando polercoaster have been open by now?

Anyway, I'm ridiculously excited for this. To have a coaster similar to the Parc Asterix coaster relatively close to me is very exciting.

Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh no, I got it, but usually puns like that occur when the person has a typo and you know - it's actually funny. Sit down, Poke, we know your level and understanding of humour is minimal ;)

Ben

CF Legend
Hey, just to clear up that pun would have only worked if it was a Polarcoaster.

It’s not, a ‘poler’ isn’t a spin on ‘polar’ so it doesn’t work.

It would have been better (but still not funny) to call it like, a stripper coaster. Get it? Pole? (ATI I suggest you look up what a stripper is and book in to see one, will do you wonders)

Cool, joke wasn’t funny, let’s move on.

Peet

Giga Poster
Moving on, the colour pallete looks a bit dull. I mean, I'm sure the colour scheme will look fine on the coaster, but it's a strange idea to release/tease a colour pallete unless it's interesting or unusual. I can't see anyone getting excited over this one.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

It would have been better (but still not funny) to call it like, a stripper coaster. Get it? Pole? (ATI I suggest you look up what a stripper is and book in to see one, will do you wonders)

I'm 16. I think I know what a stripper is ffs.

Catmaydo

Roller Poster

A pun is a play on words; that's regardless of whether they look or sound the same. That linguistic flexibility is the beauty of puns and it legitimately works as a joke in the sense of both 'polar', and 'pole'.

Doesn't your mum mind that you bother her at work?

I get that some of you all have a problem with the kid, but don't you think this is a little bit unnecessary?

Jogging-God

Roller Poster
Moving on, the colour pallete looks a bit dull. I mean, I'm sure the colour scheme will look fine on the coaster, but it's a strange idea to release/tease a colour pallete unless it's interesting or unusual. I can't see anyone getting excited over this one.

You want another shade of blue? Lol

Lofty

CF Legend
A pun is a play on words; that's regardless of whether they look or sound the same. That linguistic flexibility is the beauty of puns and it legitimately works as a joke in the sense of both 'polar', and 'pole'.

I get that some of you all have a problem with the kid, but don't you think this is a little bit unnecessary?
source.gif

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Interesting. I wonder it Project Madrid was totally canned, or if they put it in storage for the future.

180ft at the highest point? I think we'll see that drop over 200ft, but do we reckon it could get up to 250ft?

Matt N

CF Legend
It could potentially have been a similar scenario to how Wicker Man eventually came to be at Alton Towers. Does anyone remember how there were originally rumours swirling of a launched RMC in Forbidden Valley that was to be built in 2017, but they were cancelled in favour of Wicker Man in 2018 due to high costs.