What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Best guess: yes? Virginia has really clamped down hard on amusement parks - Kings Dominion is only now able to open with limited capacity for their "specifically outdoors" holiday event.

Clearly there's a very hard index to infection rate and taking stiffer measures for gatherings in VA.

EDjanaika

Mega Poster
It's likely to be on of the coasters that's gonna open late due to restrictions! I feel like this might happen to Emperor at SeaWorld San Diego as well because of the tough California restrictions!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Sometime recently, the rest of the train in the maintenance area was assembled, the second train is yet to be seen:-

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Also:-

EDIT:- Why aren't these embedding properly and why is the site being really slow?

Dar

Hyper Poster
EDIT:- Why aren't these embedding properly and why is the site being really slow?

Because Facebook are annoying: https://www.coasterforce.com/forums/threads/instagram-links-not-embedding-anymore.44495/

Have you tried ctrl + f5 to force a refresh? The site runs a bit faster for me since they moved servers!

I'd kinda forgotten about this ride, it doesn't seem as interesting now Walibi and Plopsaland have announced and built their monster machines much closer to home! :p /s

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Also:-

We have moved the forum to a new server. Ping @ECG if you're still seeing speed issues. :)

Also... still keep forgetting this coaster is a thing.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

Dar

Hyper Poster
I don't envy whoever had to plastic wrap those dummys to the seats, it's horrible stuff!

Has this done any tests yet? Or is this likely to be warm-up launches?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I don't envy whoever had to plastic wrap those dummys to the seats, it's horrible stuff!

Has this done any tests yet? Or is this likely to be warm-up launches?
I heard that it did test a while back and made it to the triple launch section. It launched forward, the switch track didn't switch and then ride computer died. So that had to be replaced. Not sure how true this is though, it was bgw_enthusiast who stated this.

Surprised it's having these issues though since Hagrid's also has the same fast switch track design so I would've thought Intamin would have learned from this and refined the design.

Last edited:

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'd practically forgotten this was a thing, what with all the hullabaloo surrounding Kondaa and Velocicoaster lately. Looks good. Me likey.
Does anyone know if that other thing is still happening? You know, that silly launch coaster with the 300ft spike? I'm sure I read somewhere that Pantheon was originally one half of some ultra-coaster that eventually got split into 2 separate projects, with the second one coming a year or two later.
Was that ever more than just a wild rumour? Or did I dream it? Or if it was ever a thing, is it safe to assume that it isn't anymore?
Or wot?

I'd practically forgotten this was a thing, what with all the hullabaloo surrounding Kondaa and Velocicoaster lately. Looks good. Me likey.
Does anyone know if that other thing is still happening? You know, that silly launch coaster with the 300ft spike? I'm sure I read somewhere that Pantheon was originally one half of some ultra-coaster that eventually got split into 2 separate projects, with the second one coming a year or two later.
Was that ever more than just a wild rumour? Or did I dream it? Or if it was ever a thing, is it safe to assume that it isn't anymore?
Or wot?
At the minute, as far as I know, that's still happening

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I don’t think it’s happening in it’s current form. Rumours are it’s delayed and that they’re upgrading it as something big to draw crowds in.