What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

Matt N

CF Legend
For now. ;)

But yes, you're right. I think this is a blip rather than the end-of-times for SeaWorld.
Apparently, though, they’re not reconsidering Disney World’s opening on July 11th, so I don’t see why SeaWorld would shut if Disney & Orange County are still planning for WDW to reopen. Universal are also still open with no plans to shut.

i305_zack

Mega Poster
For now. ;)

But yes, you're right. I think this is a blip rather than the end-of-times for SeaWorld.
No, since these companies are taking the measures they need to, there is no reason for them to shut down again, it was just because of the beaches where everyone was being irresponsible

cookie

Giga Poster
New quarterly earnings report seem to point to this and the other SeaWorld 2020 coasters being delayed to 2021.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Superb! It is a shame it wont open till next year but I aint going to next year anyway so works out?
I still can't wait, looks like a phenom ride and the one I am perhaps most excited about.
That picture does make it look much smaller than expected but yeah could just be the angle and what not and hey, I'll take a more compact ride any day :D