What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Finnegan's Flyer | S&S Screamin' Swing

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Not necessarily huge but we have our 2019 ride!

It’s a Screamin’ Swing called Finnegan’s Flyer, they’re a ton of fun an they need a big flat so I’ll take it! Kind of wish Scotland had gotten it instead but it’s still in a really nice area of the park that seems to be expanding, between this and Eire.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
Not necessarily huge but we have our 2019 ride!

It’s a Screamin’ Swing called Finnegan’s Flyer, they’re a ton of fun an they need a big flat so I’ll take it! Kind of wish Scotland had gotten it instead but it’s still in a really nice area of the park that seems to be expanding, between this and Eire.
Those will be some really nice additions! Can't wait to see how attendance will fair next year!

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
2019 not only will bring Cutback, but also Finnegan's Flyer, a new S&S Sansei Vekoma Screamin' Swing. Announcement Video:
Concept art:
Finnegans Flyer Concept 2.jpg
Wow. This and Cutback are two awesome additions for 2019! Now if only they announced Project Madrid soon...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Moved a bunch of the posts over from the "Project Madrid" topic in to this one. Thread starter was indeed @Cranedude, but the forum sorts posts in chronological order, so unfortunately you've been pushed to 5th place! Happy to let the other topic exist for the waterslide for now, but I doubt that'll see much love so may merge them eventually.

We can move it to Other Ride Construction when construction starts in earnest.

Pear

Strata Poster
Screamin' Swings are fantastic rides! It'll be a great fit for the park.

I really wish more parks would build the big model like Skyhawk as that is one of my favorite flat rides ever!

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
58976637-C959-4EB7-84C1-8F99012734C2.jpeg
I made the trip up for Howl O Scream (TR? Certainly an interesting expirience). It’s going to look really nice.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Finnegan’s Flyer opened this past weekend! It looks to have a great ride experience, coupled with the beautiful setting along the hillside leading down to the Rhine River! Here’s some footage (courtesy of CoasterFORCE):

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Another ride opened means another topic destickied.

It looks pretty fun. That gravel patch around the ride looks really saddening, though. Hopefully some more greenery grows around it!

Pear

Strata Poster
I hope they put the water back and replant some of the trees/shrubbery that they got rid of, but otherwise a good fit for the park.