What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I absolutely love the sign! Wasnt too sure about the logo when it was first released but now that it's up in front of the coaster itself....yeah, looks awesome.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I absolutely love the sign! Wasnt too sure about the logo when it was first released but now that it's up in front of the coaster itself....yeah, looks awesome.
Agreed. I wasn't sure how it would look, but that's really grown on me. It looks much better with the 'real' 3D relief of on it, rather than the 2D printed graphics. I think that might be what makes it look so much better.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Just out of curiosity, which sections on IG are believed to be the dead spots?
I spotted a point just before the downward spiral which looked a little dead and the big deadspot just before the last airtime hill before the brakes. That's the main one, it's one of those where the ride should be ending as the speed is nearly gone but somehow they sneak in an airtime hill before the end.
But again, this is just based on an animated POV, one which may have been updated, the real POV will give a better indication and the proof will be in the riding.

SV manages the flow and length really well, the only real deadspot is the MCBR but it serves the ride well as a catch your breath moment before the bat**** 2nd half.
Zadra has so much speed and hits the elements so quickly that there are no deadspots.

bernatc22

Mega Poster
That doesn't seem right. They haven't even finished the trackwork yet, let alone testing... I really doubt they can accomplish all that in one month.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
That doesn't seem right. They haven't even finished the trackwork yet, let alone testing... I really doubt they can accomplish all that in one month.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Everyone said that about Zadra, and they managed it with that ride! I also remember Wildfire at Kolmarden having a similarly tight pre-opening schedule, so it definitely seems to be a bit of a trend with RMCs!

Skeletor

Roller Poster
Everyone said that about Zadra, and they managed it with that ride! I also remember Wildfire at Kolmarden having a similarly tight pre-opening schedule, so it definitely seems to be a bit of a trend with RMCs!
Neither of those had to contend with American regulations though. However, sea world has been doing really well with quick construction so since I'll be there at the end of March, I'm certainly pulling for it to happen in time. Knowing my luck though, it will open the next week.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Everybody (myself included) said they wouldn’t open Zadra by the first date floating around, as it left only a week or 2 for testing... We were right, it didn’t open by that date! It opened later (although granted, not a lot later, was it a week or 2?)

Ethan

Strata Poster
tenor.gif