What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Matt N

CF Legend
Wow, that is one impressive structure! In a way, I almost though that Gwazi dominated the entrance of Busch Gardens Tampa when I went in 2016, so I can't even imagine how amazing this must look!

I'm sure that the ride experience will be equally amazing if not more so, as the layout looks phenomenal and RMC's reputation is practically flawless, so I have no reason to doubt them!

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
TBH I'm glad its a basic prelift. I understand all the little hills on Joker and TCol cause the lifts are a mile way from the station, but Untamed's stupid little tip-out just drives me nuts for some reason. Just get to the lift and cut the faff.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
TBH I'm glad its a basic prelift. I understand all the little hills on Joker and TCol cause the lifts are a mile way from the station, but Untamed's stupid little tip-out just drives me nuts for some reason. Just get to the lift and cut the faff.
BuT tHaT's ThE fUn PaRt

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Just after the "death roll" element I've noticed there's some more footers going around it - would these just be for extra supports or additional parts to the layout?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Does anyone find it odd how it kinda awkwardly leaves one half of the station before crossing the front of the station and sashaying down to the lift hill? I guess there's not real solution when you go from a duelling coaster to a singular one. Why didn't they use the other platform?

Lofty

CF Legend
Does anyone find it odd how it kinda awkwardly leaves one half of the station before crossing the front of the station and sashaying down to the lift hill? I guess there's not real solution when you go from a duelling coaster to a singular one. Why didn't they use the other platform?
This, as well as the wave turn not being central to the station building - that's truly upsetting.

Yeah. I can't see this being anything other than the train reveal.