What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
to bad they didt took the time to make it look like a real rmc with the correct supports and rails and stuff. No limits is capable of doing stuff like that.

in this video it looks a bit meh... but im sure once its finished its gonna look amazing
Or take the time to... you know... not use No Limits. ;)

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Looks fantastic as most of us have already guessed. As for the name, if there's anything Steel Vengeance has taught me its that it doesn't matter how terrible we think the name is now and how much people complain about it. By the time the ride opens everyone will be used to it and likely be discussing how great the ride is instead of how terrible the name is.

Morkins

Roller Poster
Looks fantastic as most of us have already guessed. As for the name, if there's anything Steel Vengeance has taught me its that it doesn't matter how terrible we think the name is now and how much people complain about it. By the time the ride opens everyone will be used to it and likely be discussing how great the ride is instead of how terrible the name is.
We can just come up with a dumb nickname like SteVe. I like "Rong Wazi", #IRONGWAZI

Morkins

Roller Poster
I’ve a feeling it will probably just get called Gwazi, as is traditional when a park extends a ride’s name. Nobody say’s DBGTROTD for example, it’s just DBGT.
Probably. The issue for me is that so much of the identity of Gwazi was tied up in the Lion and Tiger part of it... And this has none of it. So, it doesn't really feel like Gwazi. Saw someone on Reddit dub it Iggy and I feel like that's better than anything I've suggested.