Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
giphy.gif

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Yeah. As much as I love stalls, I don't think it will be the highlight of the ride, as the one on Zadra could be argued to be.

Matt N

CF Legend
Oh my; this thing looks breathtaking! The fact that I might potentially be riding it in 2021 makes it even more exciting for me!

Matt N

CF Legend
Here's a construction update video I found from Coaster Studios, which provides some very good quality shots:
As for the coaster; regardless of where it ranks compared to other RMCs, it looks like it's going to be absolutely mental! I almost think that calling it mental would be doing it a disservice!

For starters, I'm convinced that the roll under the lift hill (I think it's the one that everyone is calling the death roll?) might be the tightest RMC transition I've ever seen; in fact, it might be the tightest coaster transition I've ever seen full stop! Combined with the fact that the thing looks absolutely monstrous, it looks like an absolute work of art to me!

GregBoxall

Roller Poster
As long as coronavirus doesn't stop the trip I should be heading over at the end of next month, can't wait to get on this!