What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Oh cool, did you learn that one at school today?
Don't try to patronise me. I have a solid level of intellectual ability believe it or not.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable riding a coaster with only a day of testing under its belt.

Last edited:

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Don't try to patronise me. I have a solid level of intellectual ability believe it or not.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable riding a coaster with only a day of testing under its belt.
Like it's been said, most of the electrical is in the station and brake run, which they've been testing for a few weeks. Lift had been done, everything from that, to brakes, is gravity and wheels on rails. No MCBR or anything. All they have to do is go make sure everything is tightened and slap the roof of this baby and go.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Skeletor

Roller Poster
Like it's been said, most of the electrical is in the station and brake run, which they've been testing for a few weeks. Lift had been done, everything from that, to brakes, is gravity and wheels on rails. No MCBR or anything. All they have to do is go make sure everything is tightened and slap the roof of this baby and go.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
This baby can hold sooo many BGW dummies

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I'm actually so jealous of the people have been able to ride it already! It just astonishes me of how quickly RMC tend to get their coasters up and running.

JoshC.

Strata Poster

Genuine question: why?

Have you ever heard of a coaster having a bad incident whilst in its testing phase? Personally, the worst I've ever heard of is a train stalling; something which can happen at any point really.

Outside of that, it's no different to, say, a car being built. Heck, the train itself is barely any different to a bike, minus the restraint. And whilst the train itself is new, it's no different to any other train built by RMC, and is easy to test.

Don't get me wrong, I understand it's a quick turnover. And you're probably not the only one who wouldn't feel comfortable. But outside of the time frame, is there any reason you wouldn't feel comfortable?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Genuine question: why?

Have you ever heard of a coaster having a bad incident whilst in its testing phase? Personally, the worst I've ever heard of is a train stalling; something which can happen at any point really.

Outside of that, it's no different to, say, a car being built. Heck, the train itself is barely any different to a bike, minus the restraint. And whilst the train itself is new, it's no different to any other train built by RMC, and is easy to test.

Don't get me wrong, I understand it's a quick turnover. And you're probably not the only one who wouldn't feel comfortable. But outside of the time frame, is there any reason you wouldn't feel comfortable?
I just feel that there is an increased risk of an incident occurring during an early test run. As you say it is uncommon for something bad actually happening, maybe I just have an irrational fear and am overly paranoid. But RMC do not have a flawless track record when it comes to problems or incidents with their rides, even though most of them happened after testing.

Cstrcrzd19

Roller Poster
I say at least top 5 based on the layout. Of course I will never know until I get back to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and ride it for myself

Hutch

Strata Poster
That’s gonna be one powerful overbank turn. Those positive gs will kick your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk