What's new

British Park Street Views and The Stig at Legoland.

Jared

Hyper Poster
Chessington has also been done, although it does not have Wild Asia, but Beanoland instead.

andrus

Giga Poster
I think it's cool to see how the rails aint connected in all the pictures cuz of the panoramic view, wonder what it would be like to ride such a coaster! :lol:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I can kind of see the attraction of the satelite views of places, as it's quite interesting to see a park from a whole new angle, but I don't think I'll be spending a great deal of time "walking" around parks I've been to numerous times myself.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
According to a news article on the Telegraph iPhone news app, The Stig was meant to be pixelated out by now...

...obviously not! And he's also supposed to be in two other locations in the park...

Waffleman

Mega Poster
I prefer WDW's 3D resort on Google Earth, but nevertheless, this is pretty cool.

They should let you walk down the queues and then when you click on the ride it plays a POV, that'd be awesome..

Gazza

Giga Poster
Ian said:
According to a news article on the Telegraph iPhone news app, The Stig was meant to be pixelated out by now...

...obviously not! And he's also supposed to be in two other locations in the park...
Why would they go to the effort of planting the Stig to just blur him out :?