Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Ass

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Nic

Strata Poster
I miss the web of 10 (actually, probably more like 11 or 12) years ago. The days of sitting up until 2am watching stuff on rathergood, then getting pissed off as the dog sat on the phone cable and cut the Internet connection. Actually, yeah, it's not *that* different. Apart from the dog bit.

Oh, and back on topic - legs when skirts/dresses are involved. Boobs to play with. And arses are just kinda there.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
To be fair, it's almost a valid point ;)

I love Ferraris, I love the Audi R8, I would adore a classic BMW M1. Flying would be great too and I kill to be able to take a Hawker Hurricane or a Huey to work.

However, I own a VW Golf because it's the best mode of transport that is practically within my reach.

It doesn't stop me from lusting after those other things though and having an opinion on which one I love looking at ;)

Anyway, let's face it, if you're on CF, you're attracted to arses ;)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
furie said:
Anyway, let's face it, if you're on CF, you're attracted to arses ;)
This. And <3 those hedgehogs Gavin. :lol:

Martyn B

CF Legend
How does she get away with wearing stuff like that on a program like Countdown?! (Not that I would complain or anything...)

nadroJ

CF Legend
Because what she's wearing isn't what's sexualising her, it's you lot. Most old grannies aren't going to be staring at her arse.

Bunny5252

Roller Poster
Smithy said:
Liar. You can't snuggle a personality.
I'm not lying. Besides I've never even kissed or snuggled a girl (HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT) but the on I like I like because of their personality.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Just your wording, it was lovely <3 Like, most guys (I'm assuming you're a guy, correct me if I'm wrong) are like, I've never had sex, whatever, but you said I've never snuggled a girl, I thought it was nice =]

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
nadroJ said:
Because what she's wearing isn't what's sexualising her, it's you lot. Most old grannies aren't going to be staring at her arse.

She's asking for it and you know it!

Frank

Roller Poster
nadroJ said:
Most old grannies aren't going to be staring at her arse.

You'd be surprised: Countdown honchos tell Rachel Riley to stop dressing so darn sexy

The 26-year-old maths whizz, who is famous for wearing skin-tight dresses with short hemlines, has fallen foul of programme makers after wearing one particular dress that was branded “offensive”. Programme chiefs are now said to have told her she must clear all her outfits in advance with them.

So no more skimpy dresses, it seems.

Bunny5252

Roller Poster
nadroJ said:
Just your wording, it was lovely <3 Like, most guys (I'm assuming you're a guy, correct me if I'm wrong) are like, I've never had sex, whatever, but you said I've never snuggled a girl, I thought it was nice =]
I've never even KISSED a girl so there you go.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Someone asked me if I prefer breasts or legs the other day - Told him I had a real penchant for vag, and he said "sorry - we don't do that at KFC"