What's new

Bobbejaanland | Fury | Gerstlauer Triple Launch Coaster

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
I know it is not on topic but did anyone notice that - even if they just removed the old slide and wheel - on the recently new added maps in Cowboy Town the slide from El Rio is signed up?

Strange isn't it? Certainly because these maps were made after that it got removed.

Also the way to get up the slide is looking like a lift (shaft) in a hill or mountain or something?

Is it al just a mistake or not realistic? Or is it a kind of tip for a nearby renovation of El Rio after the summer season during the winterstop? Which would make sense of you look how El Rio looks atm, so a bit of love by restoring the old water features and adding some new theming wouldn't be abnormal to me...

Let's hope I'm not high and it's really there on the map as a tip that El Rio is the next renovation project. :D

http://instagr.am/p/BykuWonoT0i/

emoo

Hyper Poster
I should hope they are speeding up. It makes logical sense that they would work up to top speed but with all the other oddities about this ride there was more concern on my part than there should have been.

Lofty

CF Legend
I don't know why but this just doesn't interest me in the slightest? The layout just doesn't feel massively inspired and it just sort of exists? I'm sure it'll ride ok, but it just does nothing for me at the moment and doesnn't make me want to rush to the park to ride it.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I really disliked the park when I visited in 2015, and whilst this ride isn't enough to encourage me to revisit, I do like the look of this. It's nothing special, but looks fun and has a good flow to it. And as long as it doesn't try and kill you like half of Gersts do, it'll easily be the best coaster (and arguably best ride) at the park.

Plus I seem to be in the minority who really likes the forward/backward voting idea. That crazy idea is right up my street and really peaked my interest.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I don't know why but this just doesn't interest me in the slightest? The layout just doesn't feel massively inspired and it just sort of exists? I'm sure it'll ride ok, but it just does nothing for me at the moment and doesn't make me want to rush to the park to ride it.

I'm going back in a few weeks for the first time in 13 years because Liz and can get in half price on the Plopsa card. I figure I won't need to go back for at least another 13 years given their track record, and certainly not at full price.

Fury will probably be the best cred in the park, and it's a good fit for them, but like Gold Rush at Slagharen it doesn't wow me.