• AB -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not just sure, I'm HIV +.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Homer

Hyper Poster
edwardbella.jpg

SUP BITCHES, TEEN HEARTTHROB EDWARD HERE.

So the other night I was sitting at Applebee's and I was pissed that I couldn't drink goats blood with my 2 for 20 dinner there with my bitch. And I realized a good topic idea to post on a polls forum at a place called CoasterForce.

So I wonder, puny mortals, what is your blood type?

A+ here, because that's the kind of guy I am. Now I must be off to milking millions of crazed fangirls... brb.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Erm, I dunno. Blood is blood, to me it doesn't matter whether your an A or B or if it's red, blue, pink or green :p

(I'll ask my mum properly when she gets in later :lol:)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
A Rhesus negative if I remember correctly. It's either A or B Rhesus negative - either the third rarest, or second rarest blood types.

Maybe giving blood isn't such a bad idea after all..?

Ben

CF Legend
^My sister has that. Yep.

I'm A+. But, I'm not allowed to give blood anymore. I'm "contaminated" and have AIDs according to the NHS.

Error

Strata Poster
A positive

I've given blood twice, and plan on donating plasma soon (THEY PAY FOR IT).

marc

CF Legend
A+ but not allowed to give blood, stupid law.

I get tested every 6 months so I know I have nothing wrong with my blood.

Ben

CF Legend
southend_marc said:
A+ but not allowed to give blood, stupid law.

Cus we has aids.

(though I still give as my own personal form of protest. Oh, the fun I have ticking that box with a "no" and then donating my poison. If anyone has a blood transfusion and turns gay as a result, it's me and my liquid curse... and yes, it's an issue I feel very, very strongly about)

AeRo

Hyper Poster
... and they call the general public niave. :roll:

V Jebus, and advert for Jehovas Witnesses :bazooka:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I actually don't know. I've had various blood tests, but never actually asked what my blood type was.

My Korean friends think I'm AB. Sounds dumb (because it is) but a lot of them believe that blood type is connected to personality, and they guess that I'm an "AB" person. ****ed if I know what that's supposed to mean though.