What's new

Blackpool Roller Coaster 4am Joy Riders

mouse

Giga Poster
Ha, they had the whole park to themselves so they decide to go straight to Blue Flyer :lol:. Either they wimped out of the big rides or one of them didn't have the cred...

Martyn B

CF Legend
Love the comment on their Facebook page "why is the little Rollercoaster going round constantly with people screaming on it at this time?" Posted at 4.42am :lol:

Thumbs up from me!

mouse

Giga Poster
Teen 1: Wow I cant believe we actually got into the park.
Teen 2: Yeah that is well cool! What do we ride first? The Big One?
Teen 1: Urmmm.. Nah.
Teen 2: Ok what about the one that does the backwards loop.
Teen 1: Um... Nah mate.
Teen 2: Oh... Alright what about Infusion?
Teen 1: Thats the blue one right?
Teen 2: Yeah.
Teen 1: Alright we'll do that one.
*They go over to infusion*
Teen 1: Aw no mate I meant the other blue one.
Teen 2: What... The little one?
Teen 1: Yeah...
Teen 2: That's a kids ride...
Teen 1: Nah it'll be a laugh.
Teen 2: But we got the whole park why don't we ride one of the big coasters...
Teen 1: I wanna do the little blue one.
Teen 2: Well I don't.
Teen 1: Whose idea was it to break in?
Teen 2:... Yours, but...
Teen 1: We're doing the little blue one.
Teen 2:... Fine.
*They go to Blue Flyer*
Teen 1: Actually imma just watch you ride it.
Teen 2: Nah you wanted to ride it so get on.
Teen 1: Fine...
*Teen 1 rides Blue Flyer and screams loudly out of terror, causing them to be caught by police*

Sorry, this is just my favourite current news story :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Jamesss said:
Is it seriously that easy to get the ride going?
This. I thought two keys would have to be turned at the same time, retina recognition, the lot! Not just switch it on like a light switch. Then again, it was built in the 1930's when the word 'chav' was yet to be invented.

I don't approve of this behaviour but their audacity raises a smile.

Sandman

Giga Poster
I think they were just being considerate towards locals by going for the smallest coaster on offer. Nice guys really.

djmcbell

Roller Poster
Amused.

"We're gonna do it! We're gonna **** do it! We're gonna break into the **** Pleasure Beach and ride the **** Little Dipper!" (from back when it was called the Little Dipper - or was it the Zipper Dipper?)

(reminds me of that bit from Bottom where they're breaking into a car, and all Richie wants to do is leave the little light on so it gets a flat battery)

TilenB

Strata Poster
I guess they just wanted to ride something and figured out the kiddie coaster would be the easiest to access and operate... Pretty amazing that they've managed to do that, though...

JSMarsden

Roller Poster
I just realised which one this is, I thought this was the old "Rollercoaster" which is the bigger one right next to it. Didn't even realise this smaller one existed ... :oops:

Ben

CF Legend
Pink Panther said:
This has given me an idea for a CF-Live. Which burdenous kiddie coasters have spited you? I'll make a list.

I say we break into Flamingoland and finally get the **** Go Gator.