Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rollercoaster (Gt Yarmouth)

• Spinball Whizzer

• Total voters

jack

Roller Poster
Yeah I know G-force ain't there but I just wanted to know what you think. If you have any more suggestions just post in this topic.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Personally i love RITA, the ride, the soroundings, the atmosphere, everything about it just makes it the best for me. yet it isn't really anything special, how strange.

jack

Roller Poster
I can only really vote for Velocity cause thats all i've been on. Since until Friday I was chicken.

A

Anonymous

In my opinion Nemesis is the best UK coaster. And in my opinion will stay the best UK coaster for some time. I think that it is the best because of the surroundings, the themeing and the ride itself are all second to none.

Second i would have to say Pepsi Max Big One because of the records i used to have.

Sam

Giga Poster
You are forgetting many a coaster at BPB!! Nash, roller coaster etc

I am torn between Oblivion and Rita- meh i'll choose Rita mainly because if I could ride either of them right now i'd choose Rita.

Wow, our coaster do suck don't they. Cedar Point has a better selection than the ones in that entire list.

A

Anonymous

Just a quick winge, you have spinball but yet you dont have dragons fury....por qoi?

I vote Nemesis, not because I think its the best, but it has been the best for the UK tourism and Coaster industry in general.

c&r

Mega Poster
Megafobia. Soaring in and out of that wood, flying out of your seat on every hill and some good lats as well, nothing beats that glorious wood!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm voting for Nemesis, as it is prolly one of the most unique coasters I have ever seen.

Nick

Mega Poster
Im voting Nemesis. I think sometimes its a little over-rated but still think its the best in England. It is very intense and original and i have ridden it probally about 50-60 times and it still thrills me every ride.

Ben

CF Legend
Rita, followed by the Big One. Rita has an amazing launch which will take your breath away, huge corners, filled with giant gs. Airtime on every hill, swooping over the queue line and Ugland.... it's brilliant.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
MEGAFOBIA is way the best. Its the most air-time filled coaster EVER. Its first drop is so so steep for a wooden coaster, its amazing turnaround drop is so so ace and the brakes are ACE.

Nick

Mega Poster
lol how did the great yarmouth roller coaster creep into that list but no woodies from Blackpool are in it???

^ If he ment its the only inverted coaster in a giant pit, then its the only coaster in the world like that. If he ment the only B&M inverted coaster, well theres nemesis inferno and katun.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ And Batman: La whatsit in WBMW in Madrid

Nemesis isn't even the best B&M inverted in Europe- or even the best themed. Katun takes both of those titles.

Nick

Mega Poster
^Oh yeah i forgot about that one. I agree, Katun looks absolutly fantastic and is really untalked about on coaster force.
I havn't ridden it but i probally would be better than nemesis by some way. All though nemesis has the originality.

00 Tom 00

Roller Poster
I'd probbably say Nemesis because the coaster weaves in and out the scenery and it is much better than inferno. I think this greatly improves the experience when you ride. Also i love the section on the coaster where after the first corkscrew you take a sharp right and dive into the trench.

love it.