• Serena

• Slamming Coastercore

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
2021 park visits may have been somewhat restricted but many goons went out and told us about it. Which members post the most creative, captivating and comprehensive trip reports?

Small print:
  • You cannot nominate yourself, but you can fish for nominations!
  • You may nominate two members in this category. You don't have to give reasons for your nominations.
  • Your nominated member(s) must've posted their reports in the CF Trip Reports Forum in the last 12 months. Trip reports older than 12 months or on other websites will not count.
  • Nominations close on Sunday 16th January at 11:00 UK time.
  • The three members (or more if a tied result) with the most nominations will go through to the voting round.

Bentleya

Mega Poster
After a very dull 2020, these two brought joy and hope with their trip reports - I wasn't able to take any trips in 202; however you two managed to bridge the gap and have given me the desire to grab 2022 by the horns and get some new creds

@Nitefly
@davidm

Sandman

Giga Poster
Really enjoyed @HeartlineCoaster's 2021 reports.

I tend to prefer the lengthier roadtrip style adventures to mundane parks the most. So, 10/10 from me.

Second nomination would be @RobCoasters.

I'm not sure if you've done trip reports previously Rob, but 2021 was my first time reading your reports and it's always nice to get a fresh perspective from a new(er) member on parks I've visited. Good work!

Matt N

CF Legend
This is a tough one, as I think we have tons of great trip reporters on here; there’s so many people I would happily have nominated for this category!

However, if I had to pick, I’d go with @Nitefly and @Serena; both write consistently excellent reports that are really interesting to read, as well as rather humorous in places!

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
Thank you for the generous nominations, I’m very flattered and pleased that I have conjured some enjoyment.

I don’t imagine I’ll be voting in many of the available awards, but I must declare that I find @HeartlineCoaster’s reports to be a truly compelling read. The sum of the whole goes beyond a (deliberately) well humoured, balanced and engaging retelling and becomes something more… a documentary of something quite sensational; a man going further than perhaps anyone on the planet will go in pursuit of this hobby, for better or worse.

I must admit that I laugh out loud when an extreme effort for a cred ends in an indifferent “s’alright”, but I always find myself (genuinely) routing for @HeartlineCoaster having a sensational time.

I do not say it lightly: @HeartlineCoaster himself and his reports are absolutely great.

JoshC.

Giga Poster
@Benenen has produced some solid reports which I always enjoy.

@Hixee always has a nice insight around trips too which is always nice

(Honourable shoutout to Heartline Coaster, though already seems likely they'll be a top 3 nominee, so want to shine some light on others)

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Aw I appreciate that, cheers Josh. Once I get out of my post Christmas slump I'll bang out the rest of my Halloween trip report!

My nominations for this go to the two most jaw dropping trip reports I've seen:

@MestnyiGeroi - The USA super trip you did was something else in terms of number of updates, it was a happy few weeks for me checking in and seeing what you were up to. Great to read and learn about the more obscure US parks too.

@HeartlineCoaster - Loved the twists and turns of your Europe trip. An absolute whopper and another report I actively looked forward to reading updates.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm going to throw a nomination to Slamming Coastercore - I've enjoying reading his stuff this year.

Nitefly gets my second nomination - I've had many a laugh reading those, story telling humor captured on the forums isn't the easiest thing to do!

Will

Strata Poster
^
I know you've just done that because you know I'd sulk otherwise, but still means a lot :)

(I'd better finish the Belgium report tomorrow, hadn't I...)

Last edited:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nitefly
Slamming Coastercore

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator