What's new

Best Sugababe?

Who is your favourite member of Sugababes?

• Keisha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heidi

• Amelle

• Mutya

• Siobh

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
Which is your favourite Sugababe? Even though Amelle took Mutya's place and Heidi took Siobh?n's I included every member that has been in Sugababes.

Keisha Buchanan
180px-Keisha_Buchanan.jpeg

Heidi Range
180px-Heidi_Range.jpg

Amelle Berrabah
amelle_203_203x152.jpg

Mutya Buena
00032C3B-97EC-12CF-A4FA0C01AC1BF814.jpg

Siobh?n Donaghy
Siobhan-Donaghy.jpg

My favourite has to be Mutya. Even though she has left now she was the best.

samuraiprincess

Roller Poster
hmmm Keyisha she is my fav such a gud dancer and singer i saw them live this year and they were AMAZING Heidis really good aswell though the new one Amelle is nice Mutya is jus plain moody and i cant evern remerb the other one!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
From what I can see and hear Keyisha has the best voice. The rest of them are nonsey backups for her. She is the leader of the pack which is why I think the Sugababes fail in some aspects. Pair them up to a group like Allsaints and they are far behind in the purity of their sound.

So Keyisha gets my vote as she is the dominant singer.

tks

Strata Poster
I do find it fitting that the last song they released with Mutya was called "Ugly".

Heidi, followed by Keisha.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
W00t, oxymoron for us then!

The two that have left are the best, because they clearly had aspirations of splitting the group up. Having said that, I was never a fan of Munter. That Amelle is clearly Munter's replacement in the visual department only, they look exactly the same!

Snoo

The Legend
Heidi by far. Keisha isn't bad, but Heidid takes the cake. The rest look like strung out drug users.. lol

themeparkphreak

Roller Poster
Keisha defantly has/had the best voice, Heidi would be utterly sore the morning after, and I wouldn't touch Mutya with Clam's.