Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High Roller

• Power Tower

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Wild thing looks the best and I think you need to re-size you ar ava too 100x100pix.

A

Anonymous

Wild Thing is definitely the best. The airtime hills are amazing. However, it was a bit rough, just like Magnum at CP. It is better than Magnum, though.

It's kind of a hard choice for me, but I would say Wild Thing and Steel Venom are tied for first place.

Wild Thing seems like it would be a bit like Magnum XL-200, which is definately an amazing coaster. I'm sure it has some decent airtime as well, and I really like the colour scheme.

Steel Venom, pretty much just because Impulse coasters are loads of fun, and although this one isn't as big, fast or twisty as Wicked Twister, I'm sure it's almost as good. Launches are fun as well, and this is like, the only coaster at Valleyfair that does so.

Hey! Another Taylor on the forums. Welcome to the forums.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I like Morgan hypers, so I think I'd really like Wild Thing. It looks really great. Seems like a lot of airtime on the way back.

The impulse looks decent as well.. and the wooden coaster seems like an awesome classic ride.

A

Anonymous

Power Tower but thats only because im a Power Tower Freak.

joe

Mega Poster
Wild Thing looks to die for! The airtime must be strong over the hills, and a Morgan looks alot better than the other rides there.