Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lizard Of Some Sort

• Other

• Total voters

John91

Mega Poster
I love cats. Love 'em. My two, Sausage and Black Pudding are absolutely awesome. Dogs are a close second though.

David

Mega Poster
I've only had three different types of pets:

Cats
Tropical Fish
Hamster

Out of those cats are easily the best and are probably my favourite animal.

Rory

Mega Poster
Cats.

Like Sam said for many reasons.

Dogs can be fun, except for those horrible yappy terriers.

Hamsters are boring and only live about a year plus they spend most of the time buried in wood shavings...

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
My hamster (Nigel) is the best

Image007.jpg

So yeah, hamsters!

kimahri

CF Legend
after this family has has many pets

not many when I'v been around

gerbils are a no since my sister once pulled ones tail off and tryed using a sticky plaster to put it back on.

rabbits (especially the one I had) are mildy evil and stompy.

dogs can be too hyper some times.

hamsters die to quckly

had a bird for 2 days... we found it with a broken wing and took it in.

cats are great ^_^ all you really need to do is open the door for them and give them food plus they have healing purs.

Guinea pigs pwn as well untill they pee on you (usually noticed when a part of you gets suddenly really warm)

Fish get boring really quickly

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Guinea Pig's.

They are so much fun to play with! (Except they are like a sh*t factory if you let them run around for too long!). If I wanted a bigger pet then it would be a Cat.

Throughout my life I've had many fish, two birds, a cat, and a dog, and I have to say that dogs probably make the best pets. I admit I don't spend as much time with my dog as I should, but when I do, he's so much fun to play with. Though, it sucks when he jumps on me because he's pretty big.

I think if I'm to get a pet in the future, when I move out on my own, it'll be either a small dog (my dog is a bit too big for our house, so I'd get a small one) or a ferret.

Rush

Giga Poster
I've had two dogs, two cats, twenty-seven fish, fourty-two sea monkeys and a snail.

I'm now down to one cat.

I loved both my dogs but they wouldn't really do a lot and were not very active as they were quite small dogs and they were both blind as well. :(

One of my cats ran away and has never come back but the other one is really a lot of fun especially if you drug it up on catnip. However he sleeps all day and only gets up for food and maybe wonders about for half an hour.

My twenty-seven fish just swam. (No I didn't have them all at once.) They were dull but kind of pretty. However one of them swam into the filter and got shredded, and its skeleton clogged it up so the other fish died about two days later. (One of them was a cannibal!)

My sea monkeys were like my fish, they just swam about all day and mated nearly 24/7 which was interesting to watch. :lol: They all got flushed down the toilet in the end though, that was the most fun I ever had with them.

As for Reginald the Snail. He curled up in his plastic box all day so I set him free.

So in my own pets it would be cats but I enjoy playing with my relatives' dogs as well.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Guinea Pigs
Ginger and Bullet are now 5 years old which is ancient for Guinea Pigs, Bullet is blind and Ginger has another health problem, both to old to do anything about our vet says, but both happy and well.

Ours be Ginger(after a bath for laying in his poo)
guineasontheloose239062jr2.jpg

Bullet
guineasontheloose239064rw4.jpg

Dearly loved but deceased Biscuit
guineasontheloose239063bx4.jpg

Ollie

CF Legend
Cat's for the win!!! :D
I love my cat to bits.

I've always wanted a rabbit though so they are my second favourite. :D

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
My favorite pet(s) that I currently own are my two dogs, Maddie and Cooper. Maddie is about 1 1/2 years old (a lab/rottweiler mix,) and Cooper is about 2 months old (a completely black German Shepard,) and I love both of them to death!

I also have 3 cats, but they are the loudest, most annoying cats I've ever had, which makes them rather far down on my list.

If I could have any pet, I would have a Guinea Pig or a bird. I've always wanted a Guinea Pig because they're SOOOOO fun to play with, and I wouldn't mind teaching a bird to talk! That would be so cool!