Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McEnroe

• Other (who?)

• Total voters

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I've seen people debating on Twitter recently about who the best Male player to ever live is/was. This is across all surfaces, all titles, all everything. So who?

I've added Andy Murray hoping someone is optimistic enough...

I'm going with Federer. He's won the most grand slams of anyone, he was number one for 302 weeks (a record), he's beaten top 10 players 189 times, more than anyone else ever, he has the longest hard-court win streak of any player (56 consecutive matches between 2005 and 2006), the longest ever grass-court win streak of any player (65 consecutive matches between 2003 and 2008), he's been to more grand slam finals, semi finals, and quarter finals than any other player. I could go on.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
I'm team Federer as well. The man is just a machine and the way he plays the game is a joy watch. Federer is just the ultimate professional. He's classy, skilful and incredible successful.

Smithy

Strata Poster
It's Federer. Easily.

You can make a good argument for Nadal, and an equally strong one for Djokovic (both of whom may go on to surpass Federer), but at this moment in time nobody comes close to Federer.

spicy

Giga Poster
Yeah Federer. He looks so good while hes playing as well. Makes it look so effortless.