Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicola

• Nadine

• Total voters

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Just a random topic from me; who do you think is the best looking member of Girls Aloud?

Also, all the comments and opinions I've seen around the net are different - everyone else seems to have a different opinion of them and so I thought I'd see what CF make of them.

And when I saw them on the Friday Night Project, they looked a lot better than I remember!

This might help:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/57/ctscd2ef7.jpg

From left to right: Sarah, Kimberley, Cheryl, Nicola, Nadine.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LOL! I did a topic a few years ago comparing the ginger one to Ronald McDonald.

Anyway, I've had this convo wuith Sam once when drunk and we decided the difinite order (from worst to best) is:

Kimberley
The Ginger
Sarah
Nadine
Cheryl

So Mrs Cole gets my vote.

Rach

Giga Poster
They are way better looking live than what they are in pictures if you ask me.

Anyway Kimberley then Nadine for me are the best looking out of the 5 both live and in pictures.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Now are we talking about the one we'd most like to "do" or the one we'd most like to settle down with and introduce to our mom?

I've always had a thing for gingers...

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
James Shaffer is not a woman. I am suprised you even know who he is. If you do you must have been a fan at some point which makes it rich for you take the piss out of me.

Jake

Strata Poster
^ Not really, I just Wikipedia'd Korn and he came up - probably what clam did. You took the bait, which makes it even funnier.

I think Kimberly looks the fittest there, but i'm sure it varies from photo to photo.

Ben

CF Legend
thaNiclola . Everyone saay shes' ugly bt i love her

AndJake <3Sharpay <3 <3 <3 I fooking love it. Asley's so fab;.I was watching the concert tonighte and she;s so ****ing amaing <3 <3 <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Awwwww, I remember my first beer... :)

That picture isn't the best to be honest. Nadine looks deformed. Anyway, Cheryl is the best looking. Shame about that accent though.

Sam

Giga Poster
Ian said:
LOL! I did a topic a few years ago comparing the ginger one to Ronald McDonald.

Anyway, I've had this convo wuith Sam once when drunk and we decided the difinite order (from worst to best) is:

Kimberley
The Ginger
Sarah
Nadine
Cheryl

So Mrs Cole gets my vote.

We also had the same discussion about S Club 7 and The Spice Girls yesterday!

But yes, Cheryl would get it many times over.