Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Furious baco

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Skyrush

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Edward M

Strata Poster
Skyrush for me, only thing that looks like it could beat it would be Taron (which is missing from the poll above). Guess I’ll find out next month

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hi @Alex B. I know you're finding your feet around here, but please try to make a bit of an effort with your posts. Have a look and see if we've already got similar topics, flesh out your posts with a bit more stuff (what do you think, what is your favourite, etc), and you'll be just fine. :)

It's Taron, by the way. That's the best Intamin. ;)

Matt N

CF Legend
For me, my favourite Intamin is Stealth out of my limited selection of 7, but on the world stage I'd guess either Skyrush, El Toro, Expedition GeForce or Taron would be my favourite. Or potentially Maverick or Millennium Force.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Nah, can't beat a bit of Top Thrill Dragster. It's just so... in your face. Boom, have that, puny human! Love it.
Then Taron.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I have asking myself this question since I rode Taron last January. I am *really* torn between Taron and Skyrush. Both are so good and crazy in their respective categories I don't know if Taron should get #1 (until I rode Taron this places was residing in Skyrush).