Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman and Robin: The Chiller

• Revenge of the Mummy

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Kingda Ka, it's the fastest in the world wat else was I gonna vote for? The Rock'n'Roller coaster has a good launch into blackness which adds to the intensity.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Storm Runner for me. The first accellerator with inversions did not let down. Extreme ejector top hat, sweet immelman, lovely barrel rolls and a sick twisted finale that doesn't dissapoint.

Theres just no comparison, that vs. top hat, airtime hill.

Storm Runner for sure.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Out of the three I've ridden, here's how they rank for me.

1. Revenge of the Mummy - Best launch, and great atmosphere too!
2. Incredible Hulk - OK launch, but the atmosphere makes up for it
3. Rock N Rollercoaster - Crap launch, crap atmosphere.

And if I'd ridden any of the others then they'd probably beat RnR too.

(Noticing you've deliberately done it so TTD is not on there :p)

Aaron

Hyper Poster
No I was saying you've set up the poll specifically so that it misses out TTD :lol:

Never mind, my attempt at humour.

Revenge of the Mummy still rules!

Sam

Giga Poster
I'm going to say Storm Runner- it looks bloody amazing.

Though all on that list look very impressive.

Dude

Roller Poster
Well I love FoF it is one of my favorite launch coasters or coasters in general. The combonation of a great forceful g-filled coaster and great theming make it an all around great ride. Too bad now it got sold to PCW. But these are a hard batch of coasters to get a solid winner out of. For example.

KK - Great launch that feels like it accelerates for days. The height is mind blowing. The fact the I can see Philly form the top amaazes me. And floater air on the camal back is great too.

SR - Absolutely the most unique accelerator Intamin has built to date. Great airtime over the tophat. And those inversions are wonderful as well. And that turn at the end that puts you all the way on your side, I LOVE that turn. Its a great feeling.

H:XLC - Sure it may be short but how can you not enjoy the unrelenting force that this ride puts out. From the launch that is sure to put you into the back of the seat (hard). And the thigh crushing airtime on the tophat, it feels like your gonna get yanked out of the seat. The g's you feel in the turn around, and the bunny hop at the end filled with air. Its hard not to enjoy that ride.

Incredible Hulk - Another one of those great all around experiences. I Great B&M ride quality mixed with the awesome theming that we;ve come to love for Universal. Theres no more you can say.

Thats just the few that I just love to ride all the time.

Mat

Hyper Poster
Well it has to be KK really as it is the fastest accelerating coaster, the fastest and the highest in the world. so I vote KK.

Jake

Strata Poster
I like the look of hypersonic. Sure, its short and only has one element, but it has such a powerfull launch. Not as powerfull as dodonpa, but still bloody intense!

joe

Mega Poster
Hypersonic has the fastest acceleration rate there, so I guess it must be an awesome launch.

But I think Storm Runner is pretty impressive though, I think it has the best tophat too IMO.

I have only ridden RoTM (awesome), R'n'R and Hulk out of the lot. I'd say out of the ones you have put down Storm Runner wins.

A

Anonymous

Hypersonic: XLC Just For the Sheer power of the launch looks incredable.

Fi

Mega Poster
I haven't actually been on any of them yet, but I'd guess KK since it's the fastest.

PS this poll is a little biased to your home parks :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Storm Runner definately, as it is truely one of the greatest, most unique accelerators out there, and looks like a truely great coaster.

Also, IMO, Hershey, Pennsylvania is a pretty far stretch for the east coast, along with sourthern florida which is in a league/region of its own...:roll:

Jer

Strata Poster
Rock'n'Rollercoaster!

the sound effects, the music the pitch-black darkness. Best launch ever. Sure KK is the fastest, but it doesn't nesassarly mean its the best, it's just the fastest. Actually i find kk's launch boring once you get half-way down the track.

Snoo

The Legend
You people get so obsessed with having Dragster involved in absolutely everything sometimes, it makes me sick.

I don't see a single post where someone wanted TTD in this poll. The only thing said was...

No I was saying you've set up the poll specifically so that it misses out TTD

Never mind, my attempt at humour.

I think you need to relax UC.. :)

Yeah, Snoo, I agree. He needs to relax. Az was just pointing something out that was probably true.

Anyways, back on track. I think that Kingda Ka might be the best one there (I've only actually been on 1 or 2 or the choices up there, so I won't vote) since it's the most alike to Top Thrill Dragster, which is something I've actually gotten to experience.

Storm Runner and Hypersonic would come in a close second.