What's new

Best Bowl coaster?

Which LIM bowl do you prefer?

• Vekoma Bowls (E.g. RNRC and Xpress)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Premier Bowls (Poltergeist, Joxers Jinx, FoF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snoo

The Legend
I'ma have to go for the Premier bowls. Comparing them to Vekoma's, you can clearly tell Premier has the better layout and such.

Plus I just LOVE FoF. :)

Almost

Hyper Poster
Premier.

Lap Bars>OTSR's.

And their layouts are much more intwined with inversions.

p1128.jpg

p524.jpg

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Taking them down to their bare essentials, I much prefer Flight of Fear over something like Express, although if Flight of Fear still had the shoulder restraints it would have been awful.

The theming on Rock 'N' Rollercoaster really makes that ride what it is, but the roll-over is a lot of fun as well.

Ben

CF Legend
Most probably Premier. Although, are those lap-bars the same as RotM's? Because I did not like those things by my feet. Incredibly awkward.

Although, RnR is awesome.

I've only been on a Vekoma, just to let you know.

Anyway, the Vekoma one I've been on would be Rock n' Roller Coaster at MGM Studios, and I recall it being very good. Can't remember much about it since it was 6 years ago, but the whole overall experience with the theming and everything was incredible. That's about as far as my memory goes, but I know I was quite fond of it.

The Premiers don't look bad, especially not the Flight of Fear coasters, but I just think that the Vekoma ones, especially Rock n' Roller coaster, look a bit better. Though, the plusses to the Premier ones would be the lap bars and the extra turns and stuff in the layout.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I have never ridden one of these, but the premier model looks to be a better experince.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I have NOT been on either and I think they both dont look that great. The Vekoma one seems to have a good launch and roll over but then it just looks boring. The Premier one looks kind of boring aswell but looks better than Vekoma's so Premier.

Echoes

Mega Poster
Premier.

The Vekoma layouts get to be incredibly boring after the start, while the Premiers are frantic, especially the indoor FoF ones. Nothing compared to not knowing which direction you are going. :lol: I've also never found the Premiers to be rough (but not the Vekomas either), so they're incredibly enjoyable with the huge swooping turns that follow the frenzy of initial inversionss.

Premier packs so much heat in their bowls that it's an easy choice for me.