Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montu

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Kraken

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Florida has 8 B&M coasters pread between 3 different parks that are all Really good and loved by many. As all of them have their fans it will be interesting too see which one gets the most votes. What is your favourite B&M coaster Florida and why? Mine is Montu because it is an intense ride all the way through, it is pretty smooth and there is a batwing. I would order them like this:

1. Montu: 10/10
2. Manta: 9.5/10
3. Sheikra: 9/10
4. Kraken: 9/10
5. DC Hungarian Horntail: 8.5/10
6. DC Chinese Fireball: 8/10
7. The Incredible Hulk: 8/10
8. Kumba: 8/10

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
1 Montu
2 Kraken
3 Kumba
4 Hulk
5 Sheikra
6 DC Blue
7 Manta
8 DC Red

Montu is my favourite coaster, went on it 8 times yesterday!

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
^ I found Montu to be quite a rough B&M. Still a good ride though :)

1 Hulk
2 Kumba
3 Kraken
4 DC Blue
5 DC Red
6 Sheikra
7 Montu
8 Manta

Snoo

The Legend
I found Montu to have the most fun.. and doesn't suck as an invert like the Duelings did. Hulk was meh at best Sheikra is right behind Montu tho.. as is Kumba.

bmac

Giga Poster
Hulk is the worst B&M in Fla. I rather enjoyed Kumba while Montu comes in at #2. Need to get back there soon if you guys really don't like it :\

TilenB

Strata Poster
Kumba, but I jave ridden just 2 B&Ms in Florida (the other one is Sheikra). Montu spitted me :(

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Montu is definitely my favorite, but honestly I love all 8 of these. I would put SheiKra second, but after that I would rank the next 6 differently probably every time I look at it.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Of the one's I've done, Kumba, Hulk, Montu, Sheikra, Dueling Dragons Ice, then Fire, Kraken, in that order.

Not done Manta yet.

Jake

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
I found Montu to have the most fun.. and doesn't suck as an invert like the Duelings did. Hulk was meh at best Sheikra is right behind Montu tho.. as is Kumba.

Couldn't agree more babes <3.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Best B&M in Florida

Hulk as I rode it back when I was in 7th grade, when I was 14. That zero-g and launch are most prominent in my mind out of the three I rode (Island of Adventure only). Dueling dragons was fun too, but Hulk stood out WAY more due to being able to reride it about 8 times before leaving.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Haven't been to BGT since Sheikra opened so I can't speak on that one and my memories of Montu & Kumba aren't the clearest, so I'm going with the Hulk. I think it's got a great combination of elements & fast pacing, and it's extremely re-rideable... I happily rode it about 10 times in a row once!