What's new

Bengal:fury of the jungle

herbinator

Mega Poster
I am starting my first project on no limits but I only got it about 2 days ago so am not very good at anything and didn't find the help bit fully helpful.
All I have decided so far is that it is based on a tiger and will have a launch and a lot of negative G moments as well as lots of positive G moments. It may be set out like a chase between a hunter and a tiger.It will be a b&m floorless (can they be launched?) and will rush through trees and over water.
My first question is do you have to theme the station before you start the ride if you want to theme it? How do you theme it? Is 3d wings the best way to theme? thanks

A

Anonymous

Well the way i do it is when you are struck with inspiration, just let it flow. There is no exact order to build any ofthe coasters, just your way. I would suggest starting with the track so the you can theme around the track. Also there have been many nicely themed rides without a themed station but you can do whatever you want hence the name "No limits". There is a variety of ways to theme a ride, such as i have seen building objects using the support beams, and if you think you might be interested in useing 3d wings there is a help thread so you can learn to do it. Link below!
http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/view ... hp?t=21656

But whatever you do make sure it is what you want to do, and im sure if you ask people will be around to help and answer question!!! That's what this is all about.

HAVE FUN and i cant wait to see the end product!

herbinator

Mega Poster
Started

I have now started the track and it is going well so far. I will putsome screenshots on when I have finished the track and work out how to do it. Thanks